Tuscaloosa Toyota

3.6 out of 5 (3.6) 172 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• April 5, 2016

I bought a used Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer a couple of days ago from this dealer. I have never met a more friendly staff. The facility is very modern... and clean, great technology to ensure a smooth purchase. The managers, salesman and finance manager had me inspect the vehicle thoroughly, didn't rush anything, and I was out in approximately two hours. The finance manager really jumped through her hoops to get me the best finance deal. The salesman was very nice, calm and helpful for the process. They printed out the Carfax, and hid nothing. Only the usual small scratches from wear and tear was the only thing wrong, and acceptable. I'd definitely buy from Tuscaloosa Toyota again.

January 24, 2018

Took vehicle to Tuscaloosa Toyota for 5 thousand mile check ( not even a oil change just a required fluid check ) No cars in line ahead of me and on...ly 3 or 4 people in waiting area. Was still there over an hour. Sat in waiting area over 10 minutes looking out the window at my vehicle while the service guy I had originally talked to played on his phone. I guess he was getting off work and couldn't be bothered. after he had left, one of the ladies working there must have felt sorry for me and Hunted up my paperwork. The time before this they didn't replace the caps on tires after checking tire pressure and before that left the oil cap off motor and by the time I made it home my motor was covered with oil and smoking like it was on fire. The quality of service has really gone down over the years.

October 15, 2017

Christopher was amazing! He's super helpful and cares deeply for his customers. I would buy again from them without a doubt!

September 4, 2017

I was happy with my experience we good people that help me Jason was my dealer thank you man

August 12, 2017

Christopher is awesome saleman, excellent buying experience.

April 13, 2017

I purchased a new Tundra that has rust on the seat frame service manager told me I needed to clean my truck. Service time is terrible with a scheduled... appointment 1 week in advance it's over an hour wait.

April 5, 2017

Shopping online is difficult because of the lack of communication. I was able to talk with someone and find out all of the information I needed. Unfo...rtunately I didn't get there quick enough to buy the car.

January 30, 2017

Very prompt to respond to my request through CarGurus. Interested in a specific Highlander but Carfax showed previous owner was rental agency and I ...lost interest. Will consider them again in the future.

September 20, 2016

Went in for an oil change. They left the oil cap off. Blew oil all over my motor and windshield. After all the smoke cleared and the fire department h...ad checked it out and found the problem I called back to tuscaloosa toyota to complain. They are not near as friendly when they do something wrong. They pressure washed the motor, twice, even after my dad said to asked them not to spray water on the motor. Love the Toyota name but Would not recommend buying one from them.

November 19, 2015

We all know the Toyota brand is well respected in the automotive field, and with dealerships like Tuscaloosa Toyota there's no questions as to why! Re...markable service,quality vehicles, and FRIENDLY SMILING FACES!! ANYONE IN NEED OF A VEHICLE WHETHER IT BE NEW OR USED, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND TUSCALOOSA TOYOTA! ROLL TIDE AND ROLL ON TUSCALOOSA TOYOTA!!

Tuscaloosa Toyota