Tuscaloosa Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.1
  • Great People Person Dealer

I bought a used Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer a couple of days ago from this dealer. I have never met a more friendly staff. The facility is very modern... and clean, great technology to ensure a smooth purchase. The managers, salesman and finance manager had me inspect the vehicle thoroughly, didn't rush anything, and I was out in approximately two hours. The finance manager really jumped through her hoops to get me the best finance deal. The salesman was very nice, calm and helpful for the process. They printed out the Carfax, and hid nothing. Only the usual small scratches from wear and tear was the only thing wrong, and acceptable. I'd definitely buy from Tuscaloosa Toyota again.

• Wonderful experience!

Christopher was amazing! He's super helpful and cares deeply for his customers. I would buy again from them without a doubt!

• I will recommend this company to anyone

I was happy with my experience we good people that help me Jason was my dealer thank you man

• Excellent buying experience!!

Christopher is awesome saleman, excellent buying experience.

• Terrible experience

I purchased a new Tundra that has rust on the seat frame service manager told me I needed to clean my truck. Service time is terrible with a scheduled... appointment 1 week in advance it's over an hour wait.

• Good from my little bit of experience

Shopping online is difficult because of the lack of communication. I was able to talk with someone and find out all of the information I needed. Unfo...rtunately I didn't get there quick enough to buy the car.

• Gerald Hicks

Very prompt to respond to my request through CarGurus. Interested in a specific Highlander but Carfax showed previous owner was rental agency and I ...lost interest. Will consider them again in the future.

• Bad experience getting an oil change.

Went in for an oil change. They left the oil cap off. Blew oil all over my motor and windshield. After all the smoke cleared and the fire department h...ad checked it out and found the problem I called back to tuscaloosa toyota to complain. They are not near as friendly when they do something wrong. They pressure washed the motor, twice, even after my dad said to asked them not to spray water on the motor. Love the Toyota name but Would not recommend buying one from them.

• ROLL TUSCALOOSA TOYOTA ROLL

We all know the Toyota brand is well respected in the automotive field, and with dealerships like Tuscaloosa Toyota there's no questions as to why! Re...markable service,quality vehicles, and FRIENDLY SMILING FACES!! ANYONE IN NEED OF A VEHICLE WHETHER IT BE NEW OR USED, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND TUSCALOOSA TOYOTA! ROLL TIDE AND ROLL ON TUSCALOOSA TOYOTA!!

• Wonderful service

Wonderful and friendly staff. Excellent servicing. And great community supporters. Roll Tide!!!

Tuscaloosa Toyota