551 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Honda of Decatur from DealerRater.com
  • Very nice facility . Helpful staff.

It was an easy purchase. We have bought several Hondas from CD and have always felt like we were being treated fairly and honestly. Cd is very easy to work with.

James, thanks so much for the great review. Congratulations on your new ride! We will be sure to share your positive feedback with CD. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, Honda of Decatur Team

• Excellent experience.

This was an excellent car-buying experience. Chase was extremely helpful, and everyone at the dealership went out of their way to treat me like a highly-valued customer.

• Great Transaction

Easy transaction. I was able to have most of the paperwork ready when I arrived at the dealership. The salesman was nice and knowledgeable about the car I was interested in.

• Easy transaction
    September 15, 2017

I had an easy transaction from start to finish. The salesman was nice and wanting to do what he could to get me into a new vehicle on my terms.

• Excellent service
    September 14, 2017

I am pleased with the service I received. They are efficient and friendly. I didn't have to wait very long. The price is pretty reasonable.

• Great experience.

Everyone was very friendly and the process was fast and and easy. Kalib and Chris were great. Would recommend this dealership.

• Honesty in my repairs

I liked that the service department did not replace parts that did not need even though it service lights indicated that it did. Also, they advised me on my tires but did not rotate due to wear.

Thank you for the glowing review,John! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else. Sincerely, Honda of Decatur Team

• Great Service

Quick email response, extremely friendly, and willing to go out of the way to help set everything up. Extremely satisfied!

Emily, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are extremely satisfied with their overall experience. We look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Honda of Decatur Team

• Knowledgeable staff, quick service

Everyone was very knowledgeable and the service was quick and easy. Also the service center is very easy to find at the dealership and clearly marked.

Katherine, we are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! Sincerely, Honda of Decatur Team

• Great Dealership and People

It has always been easy to buy a car here--no hassle or pressure great selection and prices and great service

James, thanks for the great review! We are happy to hear our team could provide you with an easy car buying experience. We look forward to working with you again soon. Best Regards, Honda of Decatur Team