New 888-271-9715 Dealer Website
Used 888-271-9452 Email Dealer
Service 888-271-9790

Average based on 33 reviews.
  • My Visit with Craig Saint

We are so pleased to hear this! We love to hear feedback. Thank you for your business!

My visit with University of Toyota was an excellent experience. I was quickly greeted by Craig Saint, he made the process quick, very simple, and he was a very cool laid back guy. I recommend anybody looking to buy a car to talk to this guy.

• Awesome Service

Had a great experience tonight. Got exactly what we wanted. Joshua worked until he got the deal to where we needed it.

We are pleased to hear that! Congrats on your purchase and thank you for your business!

• Great Service!

Came in to buy a family car. Joshua Kelly helped find the car we had been looking at online!

That's great! Thank you for your business!!

That's great! Thank you for your business!!

• Great Service

Ethan Murphy is the best! Straight up and honest! I would definitely recommend to anyone and will do business with him again!

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We look forward to assisting you in the future, as well.

• Amazing Customer Service

Ethan is the best ever! Really enjoyed dealing with him and Mikalani. When my daughter turns 16 we will be back!

Yay!! Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future! Welcome to the University Toyota of Tuscumbia family!

• Awesome!

We are happy to hear that! Thank you for your feedback and your business!!

Number One Guy! Grade A Service! Ethan Murphy is an awesome person to do business with. Will respect your privacy and not try to force you to do something you do not want to do!

We are happy to hear that! Thank you for your feedback and your business!!

• Good Service!

This is the third vehicle I have purchased here. I have enjoyed my experience every time. I recommend going to see Dwayne Murphy!

Thank you for your continued business! We are glad to have you apart of the University Toyota of Tuscumbia family!

• Great Service

We had a great experience with Dwayne Murphy! I would definitely do business here again!

Congrats on your purchase and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

Congrats on your purchase and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

• Personable and Easy

Christopher James is a great guy, Knoweledgable and very helpful.We will love our new Highlander. Chris knows his Highlanders!

Welcome to the University Toyota of Tuscumbia family! Enjoy that new Highlander and thank you for your business!

• Super Service

We are happy to hear that! Thank you for your feedback and your business!

Christopher James was very informative. He made sure we understood all the options / accessories on the vehicle. Chris answered our questions thoroughly and honestly.

We are happy to hear that! Thank you for your feedback and your business!