• My Visit with Craig Saint

We are so pleased to hear this! We love to hear feedback. Thank you for your business!

My visit with University of Toyota was an excellent experience. I was quickly greeted by Craig Saint, he made the process quick, very simple, and he was a very cool laid back guy. I recommend anybody looking to buy a car to talk to this guy.

• Great, great, great!

1st class from start to finish. Will definetely buy from them again and would readily recommend to others.

• Rob Clater is the BEST

Rob Clater helped me from start to finish. Explained everything and even got my payment $95 less a month than I thought. Great job Rob.

• Super excited

Bought my first car thanks to Robert Clater. Yes you were right....I LOVE MY CAR. Thanks again Mr.Clater

• Gardner family car/Rob Clater

Thank you for the help. We were in and out just like you said.

Thank you for the help. We were in and out just like you said.

• Mr.Clater was the best!

Rob Clater made our experience easy delightful and will make the dealership our home for future car needs. Thanks again for the help and educating us on car buying as well. We wish you and your family well.

• Excellent Help

Never go anywhere else again. Thank you Rob Clater!

Never go anywhere else again. Thank you Rob Clater!

• Best place ever!

Nervous to buy a used car for my daughter but our experience was pleasant. Rob Clater was everything I didn't expect in the car business. Polite helpful and completely understood our needs. I will recommend to all friends and family to see him. Thanks again Rob for everything!

• Carla

I purchased a used car from Mr.Clater and was very impressed by the treatment and service. We love our Toyota and will purchase again with him in the future. Thanks again Mr.Clater.

• My car is awesome

I bought a used car from Robert Clater and it was the easiest and pleasurable experience. Never had any issues and the knowledge and kindness was outstanding. Highly recommend! Thank you again Rob Clater for all your help. I LOVE my car.