• Such a Great Experience I Bought Two Cars!!

Thank you for your five star review!

I had researched Jerry Damson Honda and had learned that had a great reputation so I went there to buy a car for my son. Sales person Sally Wise enthusiastically assisted, was "on point", asked what I was looking for then showed me what fit my requirements. She was very patient as I went through my list of "wants", showed she was knowledgeable about cars, had a "can do" attitude, and had excellent "follow through". She made sure we picked one that met the requirements we had for my son (auto transmission, good gas mileage, 4 cylinder). We settled on the 2005 Honda Civic. The finance experience with Preston Brown was fabulous--he was very quick, enthusiastic, prepared, and made the finance experience a pleasant one instead of drudgery. I enjoyed my experience so much, I went back a few days later and, yes, I bought a 2012 Acura TSX and got the same, great sales and finance experience again with Sally and Preston!! After we were done, Sally even paired my cell phone with the tech package for me and then showed me how to import my phone book into the device (since I had never done it and was curious). I made a special request for an after-market add-on, and the front office had no problem getting that added onto the Acura for me (and Sally demo'd it for me). I'm busy, they accommodated MY schedule on the car pick-up too. I can 100% recommend getting your next car from Sally (and Preston can painlessly run it through like *Snap*!). EVERYONE at Jerry Damson Honda was friendly (from the parts persons to the front desk). If you are a super busy, time-crunched person like I am, they can work with you and your schedule. If they can work with ME, then they can make it work for ANYONE! Thank you SO much to Sally Wise, Preston Brown, the management, and all of Jerry Damson Honda!

Thank you for your five star review!

• Customer

Very satisfied customer!! Service was done in timely manner. Friendly service at reasonable price. Thank you for a job well done!

• Car service

Michael was most helpful. Parts arrived the next day. Quick repair. Courteous staff.

• Regular maintenance on my SUV

This is a busy place because they do good work. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

• Childcare Director

Excellent customer service. I will buy more card from them in the future.

Excellent customer service. I will buy more card from them in the future.

• Service review

Service person was courteous and efficient. What more could a person say? He was excellent

• New 2017 CRV

Great Service This is 3 car from you Wonderful people Mike Craig is excellent hope he sells many cars. Kennie was good also..

• Great job Jerry Damson Acura!

Justan showed me the TLX and RDX features while I was waiting for my car to be serviced. He went over all of the new features and explained them thoroughly. Kevin in the service area has been my 'Go To' guy for some time and continuously gives me great customer service. They are a big reason that I would come back to Acura for a new car.

• Service

Great service always professional and courteous. Good shuttle service provided if you need a ride to and from work while your vehicle is being serviced.

• Awesome customer service

Once again Jerry Damson Acura's Service department has exceeded my expectations! They were able to fit me in quickly and provided a loaner vehicle which is a very nice touch and much appreciated convenience. They finished repairs by lunch time. In addition to the requested repair, they also fully checked other systems in the car. Kevin and Michael continue to excel in customer service!!