New 888-309-9775 Dealer Website
Used 888-220-1887 Email Dealer
Service 888-883-3018

• Such a Great Experience I Bought Two Cars!!

Thank you for your five star review!

I had researched Jerry Damson Honda and had learned that had a great reputation so I went there to buy a car for my son. Sales person Sally Wise enthusiastically assisted, was "on point", asked what I was looking for then showed me what fit my requirements. She was very patient as I went through my list of "wants", showed she was knowledgeable about cars, had a "can do" attitude, and had excellent "follow through". She made sure we picked one that met the requirements we had for my son (auto transmission, good gas mileage, 4 cylinder). We settled on the 2005 Honda Civic. The finance experience with Preston Brown was fabulous--he was very quick, enthusiastic, prepared, and made the finance experience a pleasant one instead of drudgery. I enjoyed my experience so much, I went back a few days later and, yes, I bought a 2012 Acura TSX and got the same, great sales and finance experience again with Sally and Preston!! After we were done, Sally even paired my cell phone with the tech package for me and then showed me how to import my phone book into the device (since I had never done it and was curious). I made a special request for an after-market add-on, and the front office had no problem getting that added onto the Acura for me (and Sally demo'd it for me). I'm busy, they accommodated MY schedule on the car pick-up too. I can 100% recommend getting your next car from Sally (and Preston can painlessly run it through like *Snap*!). EVERYONE at Jerry Damson Honda was friendly (from the parts persons to the front desk). If you are a super busy, time-crunched person like I am, they can work with you and your schedule. If they can work with ME, then they can make it work for ANYONE! Thank you SO much to Sally Wise, Preston Brown, the management, and all of Jerry Damson Honda!

Thank you for your five star review!

• Great Dealer!

Sean Price was excellent to work with from our first conversation throughout the entire buying process. We actually did all of the negotiations from nearly 600 miles away. All of the transactions went flawlessly and Sean did all of the logistics work to get us to and from a near by airport. In fact he even recommended the best airport for us to travel in and out of! It was a perfect experience!

• Great Customer Service!

One of the BEST! Calm and NO hassle deal! Pleasant, nice, knowledgable and Roger got me the BEST DEAL!

• Amazing Customer Service

Roger has sold my family and I a total of 4 cars. He is always an honest and genuine person to work with. Jerry Damson dealership has always been easy to work with over since my first purchase in 2011.

• Super Experience

We are repeat customers and have purchased 6 vehicles from Jerry Damson. Roger is always pleasant and makes buying a car fun!

• Great Service

Roger was very nice and informative about the buying process. He was willing to go out of his way to find the exact car I wanted!

• Great Person-Roger M

I bought my first car from a man who was rude and not helpful to me. When I wanted another car, I found Roger Martinez! He was wonderful and I have brought all of my cars from him since. I have also recommended him to many people. When I was getting over cancer, I needed a new car because mine had gotten old and needed to be replaced. He ordered a car for me and it was perfect!

• Great

Buying a car from this dealership was pleasant and knowledgable. They made our car buying experience easy.

• Great Service Roger Martinez

Roger Martinez is very helpful and we come back to see him everytime we need a car! We always tell our friends, family, and co-workers to ask for Roger if they visit Jerry Damson for a car!

• Great Customer Service

Mr. Roger Martinez offered great customer service re-assuring me of the best price!