Landers McLarty Chrysler Dodge Jeep Subaru RAM

New 866-594-9192 Dealer Website
Used 866-581-7984 Email Dealer
Service 877-810-2153

4.4
Average based on 66 reviews.
  • Best ever

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us, and Tay, this great review! We truly appreciate your business!

If I could have, I would have taken Tay home with us to be a part of our family. What a smart, kind, and honest, personable young gentleman he certainly is. When you learn how responsible he is, you'll understand why he is the outstanding, humble person he is. Fun too. It's strange to say, but I enjoyed every moment of the purchasing process. I came to this Alabama dealership from Tennessee. I could not find a better deal in my state that came remotely close to competing, and even though an exceptional promotional sale had ended a few days prior to my contacting the Landers McLarty dealership, Tay was able to get me the sale price regardless...on a brand new car! What dealership does that?! Tay even bought me a hat from his own money while I was there looking at the hats...he would not let me pay. He went out of his way, every chance he could, even called to wish me a Happy Birthday a couple weeks later. I am not an overly emotional person, and I cannot say enough good things about Latavyn (Tay) Johnson.

• Exceptional Experience from Beginning to End

A small review like this doesn't do justice for the customer service that Henry provided my wife and me. I was in contact with him for several months trying to find a "unicorn" of a Wrangler for my wife. Henry would ask his associates and inventory managers daily if that specific Wrangler was anywhere to be found. I finally got the call early this week that he had found it. This is the 3rd car that my family has bought from Henry and each time I will say that it has been the best car buying experience I could have asked for. Not only did he search extensively, but he stayed until around 10:00pm to show us the specifics of the interior after we had finished signing paperwork. I cannot recommend him highly enough for anyone's car buying experience. His patience with us and persistence to find the perfect vehicle was world-class. We will definitely be back to work with Henry Steedley and Landers Jeep in the future.

• Satisfied Customer

Mr. Williams, thank you Rob and Tay for taking the time to correct a problem I experienced during an earlier purchase. I am now extremely pleased with my Nissan Truck and would highly recommend this dealership to my friends! -RGurley

• Satisfied Customer

Mr. R. Dunn, Special thank you for assisting Tay in locating the vehicle my son wanted. While you were assisting with the test drive, l mentioned a problem with a previous purchase and that I was totally unsatisfied with the end results. You listened and before I left you took the necessary steps to help me get the problem resolved. I am a satisfied customer - RGurley

• Excellent First-Purchase Experience

Tay, thank you for making my first vehicle purchase an excellent experience from start to finish. Your friendly personality, knowledge and experience dealing with customers made the process flow smoothly. Thank you also for making sure my parents were comfortable during this time. I would highly recommend this dealership and you to my family and friends who are looking to purchase a vehicle. -LGurley

• Josh Craig

Thank you for your review. We'll share it with Josh and our team. Thanks for your business!

Josh did such an amazing job helping me purchase my car! I feel he went above and beyond to meet my needs in a vehicle. I will be sending all my friends and family to see him! He really helped me stay focused on buying a car within my budget and did not push me to buy a car I could bot afford.. If you go to Landers McLarty, you will not be disappointed with Josh Craig!

• Awesome Service

Wonderful people, easy to work with and our sales consultant Josh was great!!!

Wonderful people, easy to work with and our sales consultant Josh was great!!!

• Great Experience

Thank you!

I had a great experience with the staff at Landers McLarty. I went in asking for 2016 Jeep Compass and walked out with exactly. The staff was patient and respectful during the purchasing process. Josh Craig and Joe Ashburn were very helpful to get me the car as quickly as possible.

Thank you!

• Great Dealer and Gorgeous Jeep

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate you taking time to let us know how we are doing! We'll share with Tay and our team.

We drove a long way to see the exact Jeep that I wanted (a 75th Anniversary Cherokee in green), and Tay pulled it off the truck for us with no questions asked. He and everyone at the dealership treated us like family and we would go back there in a heart beat. Of course in our excitement they forgot one or two little things that made the next week a worrisome one. I would still recommend them without question, just check the temporary tags are on the vehicle before you leave. :-) I must add that Tay was VERY sick that day, and he still stayed with us, so I can forgive almost any oversight.

• Awesome car buying service!

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you taking time to let us know how we are doing! We'll share with Josh, Ariele, and our team.

I definitely recommend stopping by if you are shopping around for a new car! Josh Craig and Ariele Polite did a fabulous job helping me get into the 2016 Jeep Renegade that i wanted!