Bill Penney Toyota, Mitsubishi, Scion

719 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bill Penney Toyota, Mitsubishi, Scion from DealerRater.com
  • Put me in the perfect truck
    April 16, 2017

Thanks for the great review. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

These guys are amazing. My salesman, Jon, is a consummate professional, and works harder than anyone I've ever seen on a dealership floor. The General Manager, Hunter, is the only dealership GM I've ever seen who sits down with customers and sincerely cares. The service department held onto my truck, at great expense to them, in order to work through a manufacturing defect with some after-market add-ons to my Tacoma. Such dedication is unheard of. After purchasing cars through the U.S. for the past 30 years, I finally found a dealership that treats customers as friends.

Thanks for the great review. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

• Awesome dealer
    April 15, 2017

Bill Penney Toyota

Thanks for taking the time to review our dealership. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Pete Cossaboon is a awesome 👌. Pete took his time and explain the details of buying a car now and how I can benefit from having a new car. Love you Pete.

Bill Penney Toyota

• Responsive, respectful, and a really good deal!
    April 5, 2017

Bill Penney Toyota

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

From the moment we walked into the dealership, we were met with helpful individuals (Deon Wiggins and Jose Vidrios) who were willing to (1) answer all of our questions, (2) allow for "real life" test drives, and (3) be open, attentive, and respectful of our negotiation position. While I am not a big fan of the negotiation process (and is one of the reasons it was 12 years between new cars), we never felt pressured, and Bill Penney Toyota was truly interested in earning our business. Simply put, they offered us a deal that we couldn't pass up. While it did take a little longer than expected to complete the deal, we understood it takes time to get the car cleaned up and the paperwork set for our signatures. There have been a couple requests we made to Jose to get the car "just right;" he was able to accommodate us for both of these in what we felt was "above and beyond" the call of duty.

• Tim made it easy!
    April 3, 2017

Bill Penney Toyota

Tim Bunch was beyond helpful. We ordered a new Camry Hybrid from him. Great guy! Great experience! Love my hybrid! Would highly recommend this dealership

• Great service

The sales process was great for my first new car process.

The sales process was great for my first new car process.

• Very Good
    March 21, 2017

My only complaint is it took 4 hrs to buy a truck. Getting into finance took all day but other then that Very Good service

• Used car for daughter

Got a great deal and a great car from Willie Goodlow. I have the shopping details and he found me just what I wanted. Easiest car buying experience. I have had yet!

• New Car
    February 26, 2017

We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

I stopped in to talk about the letter I received about lowering my payment and receiving 0% interest and saw a black current colored 2017 Rav4 on the showroom floor. Fell in love with it and saw James R. Jackson, who sold us our 2016 Rav4 and started the process of buying it. Every moment we were there, James and the finance people worked diligently to get everything around and put us in our new car. We love James. He is knowledgeable, courteous, never pushy, always kind, and so sweet to us. The finance department saw us after James, and we drove away happy drivers of our new Rav4. The only suggestion I might have is that the company might have a bowl of fruit, or something to munch on since once you are there, you can't leave until you are finished, and that was about 6 hours for us. They do have vending machines, but you can eat just so many crackers :-) Our experience was good. This is the 5th car we have bought at this dealership. Love the service department also.

We appreciate your business. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

• Krina and Wayne were great to work with!!
    February 25, 2017

Bill Penney Toyota

I normally hate going through the car buying process because it drags on for so long. Krina Johnson and Wayne Lurvey worked hard to get us in and out with a minimal wait time.

Bill Penney Toyota

• Great experience of a first time auto buyer!
    February 24, 2017

Bill Penney Toyota

We try to make it easy for the customer. Thanks for the great comments. Cindy Huet Customer Experience Director

Knowledgeable, fast, and friendly, no haggle or dishonesty at Bill Penney. Other lots will have you there all day to say they can't finance you after pulling your credit 15+ times.