New 888-232-5304 Dealer Website
Used 877-890-1528 Email Dealer
Service 866-789-1306

Average based on 17 reviews.
  • Professional service.

Jackalan, Looking forward to your continued business. Contact us if you have any questions. Thanks!

All of the Bob Hembree employees displayed great patience with me and enhanced my understanding of the Volt's characteristics. They checked and rechecked the systems to make certain that everything was correct. I will not hesitate to rely on them for everything automotive. A professional company.

• Quick and easy !!

Danny, Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review! We appreciate the opportunity!

Arrived for my appointment and was taken in immediately.. The service representative was friendly and professional.. Did not have stay long.. They had me back on the road in no time.. Making a appointment is the way to go..

• dealer's review

The dealer was nice and respectful. He helped me search my car of interest.

Thank you for the opportunity! Please check back with us for your future vehicle needs!

The dealer was nice and respectful. He helped me search my car of interest.

• Love my new Malibu

Smoothest car purchase I've ever had. From my salesman, David Guffey, to the Sales Manager, Stacy Cotton and the Finance Manager, Curtis Owen. Everyone was great about answering my questions and being patient with me as I decided on which car I wanted. Bob Hembree Chevrolet is the best dealership!

• Sandy

Sandy, Thank you for your loyalty to Bob Hembree Chevrolet. We appreciate your business! We look forward to working with you in the future.

I have purchased my 3rd car from Hembree Chevrolet, I will continue to do so, they are prompt and accurate in the sales department, I also use the service department as well, very pleased. Thank you for the hospitality.

• Sales and buying experience.

Very pleased with the overall experience, we will differently pass the good news to our friends and colleges. We will send others there to experience the pleasant process that we experienced.

Gregg, we appreciate the time it took for you to assign our dealership with such an excellent star rating. It helps us to know that we are meeting the needs of our customers. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Thank You! Bob Hembree Chevrolet Team

• great staff mr hembree is a good man

fine bunch of folks treated me well I will buy another car from them

Thank you Phillip for writing a review about your new vehicle purchase experience! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

fine bunch of folks treated me well I will buy another car from them

• Excellent Customer Service Experience

This has got to be the best experience I ever had buying a vehicle. The staff was extremely polite and honest. I bought a vehicle out of town and had the vehicle delivered. The drivers who delivered the vehicle was excellent. He made sure since I never owned a GM vehicle before, he walked me through the steps on how to use the features in the car. He made sure I was fully comfortable and made me feel I made a great purchase from a great company. I will be buying another vehicle for my daughter who will be driving next year and it will be from Bob Hembree. Thank you for the excellent customer service.

Horace, Thank you for taking the time to write us an amazing review. We appreciate your business and look forward to selling you vehicles in the future!

• Great New Car

Had a great experience purchasing my new car. Thank you!

Patricia, We appreciate your business and also for taking the time to write us a review. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Had a great experience purchasing my new car. Thank you!

• Great Used Car Experience

I came by to look at used cars for myself and Jerryn Harris was the guy who helped show me a few cars. He was very courteous and kind.

Thank you Rita! We appreciate your business!

Thank you Rita! We appreciate your business!