• Professional service.

Jackalan, Looking forward to your continued business. Contact us if you have any questions. Thanks!

All of the Bob Hembree employees displayed great patience with me and enhanced my understanding of the Volt's characteristics. They checked and rechecked the systems to make certain that everything was correct. I will not hesitate to rely on them for everything automotive. A professional company.

• fantastic

had my car serviced everything is always fantastic

had my car serviced everything is always fantastic

• Awesome Experience

Josh Driver was very knowledgable and professional. Josh answered all of our questions honestly and accurately. We would definitely purchase another vehicle from Bob Hembree Motor Company and choose Josh Driver to help us with our decision. It was also very comforting to get to meet the owner, as he walked through his dealership meeting customers and shaking hands.

• steve

Salesman Josh Driver was polite and professional. Answered all questions. I felt that he took a personal interest in my purchase that went beyond merely making a sale. The Bob Hembree dealership really does make you feel welcome, whether you decide to buy or not. Additionally, Bob Hembree himself went out of his way to make me feel at home and welcome. That meant a lot!

• Friendly staff very nice. :0)

Thank you for taking the time to give us a positive review. Enjoy your new truck!

Friendly staff very nice. :0) We traveled across state line to purchase the vehicle. We were met at the airport and driven to the dealer by a courteous driver and met with the staff who were very helpful.

• Luther

Stacy Cotton and David Scott were a joy to work with. I told them what I wanted and they got the truck I was looking for within a few days!! Great folks and great friends! I would highly recommend checking with them before buying a vehicle.

Gary, thank you for taking the time to send us a GREAT review! We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to seeing you for all your future vehicle needs!

• Great service department!!!!!!

Thank you Robert for your review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

I am very pleased with the service I received at your dealership. Rob Massingill was great to work with, I will be back next time I need service to my vehicle.

• Quick and easy !!

Danny, Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review! We appreciate the opportunity!

Arrived for my appointment and was taken in immediately.. The service representative was friendly and professional.. Did not have stay long.. They had me back on the road in no time.. Making a appointment is the way to go..

• dealer's review

The dealer was nice and respectful. He helped me search my car of interest.

Thank you for the opportunity! Please check back with us for your future vehicle needs!

The dealer was nice and respectful. He helped me search my car of interest.

• Love my new Malibu

Teresa, Thank you for your Malibu purchase! We are looking forward to serving you for all your vehicle needs in the future!

Smoothest car purchase I've ever had. From my salesman, David Guffey, to the Sales Manager, Stacy Cotton and the Finance Manager, Curtis Owen. Everyone was great about answering my questions and being patient with me as I decided on which car I wanted. Bob Hembree Chevrolet is the best dealership!