Stivers Ford Lincoln Mazda

• 5 Star service from Stivers Ford in Montgomery, AL

I was in the market for a 2012 Model vehicle in the month of Aug. Some of my local dealers (I live 80 miles from Stivers) informed me that I could no longer "order" the 2012's because 2013's were already out. However, they may be able to find what I am looking for from another dealership and I should call them back on Monday to remind them what I was looking for and they would check. I don't know about you, but if they wanted my business, I am sure they would not ask me to be their reminder service. I sent out "feelers" through the USAA car buying service. Hunter Hecht (internet car sales) was the first one to respond w/ what I asked for and a bottom line, "out the door" price via e-mail with a closing stating he would appreciate the chance to "earn my business". I like that, I am all about the bottom line and I wanted to see if Hunter was as good as his word to "earn my business". Let me tell you something, he was better than his word, he backed it up with nothing but action and the bottom line. He found my car twice (there is a back story to that), sent me sticker info, we agreed on a price, financing and an out the door payment after down payment, buyers contract signed, sealed and delivered. Hunter had my car in 2 days, I let him know when I was coming (and it was last minute notification), he had the car ready for a test drive, financing appointment w/ Brett (who was also very personable and professional), educated me on my new focus and out the door within an hour and some change upon arrival! Now, I don't know about you, but that was, BY FAR, the BEST car-buying experience of my life (this is NOT my first new car, 5th). My husband says, "I think I know why his mother named him Hunter", and I agree. Very professional and diligent, committed to excellence and customer service. Buying a new car is never easy, but Hunter et. al. made it painless, straight-forward and as easy as humanly possible. Thank you, Hunter and Stivers Ford for an incredible car-buying experience. Hunter was as good as his word and he more-than-earned my business!!!

• New F-150

The price jumped $1000 from the internet price to the invoice they submitted to me

Robert, we are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. Please give us a call at (334) 613-5000 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• Worst dealership I have ever been to

First they tried to sell me a damaged new car for full price then they advertise there cars at the lowest price then make you pay 7000 over that price

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate experience to our attention, Billy. We value our clients and your feedback so we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your situation to try and regain your confidence back in our dealership. Please give us a call at (334) 613-5000 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• great job

yall did a great job. i was looking for a used vehicle that i could afford. i ended up being able to get a new one that i could afford. i never thought that would happen. thank you.

• 2017 Ford Escape

Ryan Cole has been a great help in the purchase of both of our new vehicles. Always very helpful and very welcoming. It might be a while but we will be back

• Car Service

Although the service tech said they were running behind, I was quite surprised that my service was completed in less than an hour.

• Stivers

great service and take care of heir customers. The salesman made sure I left in brand new car of my choosing and the color I wanted.

• car service

Great service as usual. Gary and staff in the Quick Lane Service are great at explaining what they have done and why.

• New f150

Sales staff is very helpful. Dealership was busy the day of private but we did not feel rushed

• Buying a used vehicle at Stivers Ford

When our salesperson, Andrew Jackson, mentioned that he had only been working at Stivers for a month, I was quite surprised - because he had detailed knowledge about the vehicles we were interested in and their features, as well as the overall buying process. It was a great experience, and the price was right, too.

We're pleased to hear everything was handled to your satisfaction, Robert! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!