• Great dealer, exceptonal service. sales,

Capital Hyundai, Montgomery. Excellent Dealership. Great customer service reps/service dept. Great sales dept. I have purchased 3 cars here since 2010; my newest vehicle was a 2014 Azera, Ltd. My saleswoman was Ms. Gail Powers. She was outstanding in her services to help me obtain the perfect vehicle for my needs. She was very patient and knowledgeable in all aspects of this latest sale. She got me a great deal and delivered the car to me; helping me pair my cell phone and explaining and demonstrating all the features of my new car; many of which I was unaware of. When she was finished I felt like I got an even better deal, because all the things she showed me that I didn't know about on my new car. She is an exceptional sales person and I hope that Capital Hyundai will continue to employ people of such high caliber now and in the future. After all its people and the services rendered that make the experience. I would not go any where else for an new Hyundai

• Service

1st class all the way, customer service made you feel like family

1st class all the way, customer service made you feel like family

• Customer rating

Didn't take long. Everyone was helpful and courteous. Pleasant facilities while waiting.

Jerry - we are delighted our team took exceptional care of you!

Jerry - we are delighted our team took exceptional care of you!

• New car

I worked with Andre Porterfield, and would definitely work with him again.

Rebecca, thank you for the review. We are happy to read Andre met your highest standards during your service visit.

I worked with Andre Porterfield, and would definitely work with him again.

• Capitol Hyundai is Great Dealership !

Teresa, we are thrilled to read our team met your highest standards! We wish you many miles of memories in Sonata.

Great friendly people and service is great ! Nice waiting area if you are waiting for your car to be serviced with free snacks and vending machines.. I love my Hyundai Sonato.. I drive 60 miles just to get my vehicle serviced so this is a nice thing to e to have a nice place to wait. !! A great place to buy a vehicle.

• Capital Hyundai Montgomery alabama

Amazing got exactly what I wanted and would recommend dealing with Jeff to anyone

John, we are happy to read Jeff went above and beyond to make your experience exceptional. We will pass your praise along to him.

• Service

Excellent service, the personnel were great. An overall good experience.

Lawrence, thank you for the wonderful review of our team!

Excellent service, the personnel were great. An overall good experience.

Lawrence, thank you for the wonderful review of our team!

• Very Professional

Great experience. Pleasant and professional. Repairs done in a timely manner.

Thank you, Margaret! We will pass your praise along to our service team.

Great experience. Pleasant and professional. Repairs done in a timely manner.

Thank you, Margaret! We will pass your praise along to our service team.

• Capitol Hyundai

Purchased 2 cars 2012. Completely satisfied with the Santa Fe and Tucson. Service is excellent.

Roberta, thank you for the review and your loyalty to our store. We are happy to have you as a customer!

• Hyundia

My wife and I received excellent service and we would recommend this dealer to a friend or family member.

Jamal, thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy to read our team met your highest standards. We wish you and your wife many miles of memories!