New 866-484-9935 Dealer Website
Used 888-865-9670 Email Dealer
Service 866-414-5766

4.3
Average based on 74 reviews.
  • Great dealer, exceptonal service. sales,

Capital Hyundai, Montgomery. Excellent Dealership. Great customer service reps/service dept. Great sales dept. I have purchased 3 cars here since 2010; my newest vehicle was a 2014 Azera, Ltd. My saleswoman was Ms. Gail Powers. She was outstanding in her services to help me obtain the perfect vehicle for my needs. She was very patient and knowledgeable in all aspects of this latest sale. She got me a great deal and delivered the car to me; helping me pair my cell phone and explaining and demonstrating all the features of my new car; many of which I was unaware of. When she was finished I felt like I got an even better deal, because all the things she showed me that I didn't know about on my new car. She is an exceptional sales person and I hope that Capital Hyundai will continue to employ people of such high caliber now and in the future. After all its people and the services rendered that make the experience. I would not go any where else for an new Hyundai

• Service

My only complaint is time! I came in from out of town to have my routine oil change, inspection, and tire rotation. I was told an hour to an hour and a half, but it was two! I have to take off work to have this done. I wish there was someway to get routine service under an hour. Especially when you have made an appointment!!!

Hi Lenny. We?re thrilled you had an awesome experience with us! Don't forget about your free car washes for as long as you own your car, so stop by whenever so we can give it a bath! -Your Capitol Hyundai Montgomery Team

• Good review for Montgomery Hyundai

Only criticism was having to wait 10 days for a repair. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

• Washer Fluid Leaking

Windshield washer fluid was leaking. Took the Santa Fe in (had an appointment & left vehicle) and repairs were completed in less than two hours (which was less time than the last oil change I had there). Service writer was courteous & professional. Overall, a very positive experience.

• Auto service

Outstanding waiting area. Coffee and snacks good. Service was completed in a timely manner.

• Great Buying Experience

Noel Goss was our salesman and he did an outstanding job! We walked in with two vehicles in mind and we walked out with the keys to two separate cars. We were treated very kindly and everything was explained as the process moved along. I have purchased a vehicle from this location before and the service was excellent then as well. Noel and his teammates know their jobs and and went above and beyond to get us both in the vehicles we wanted. We are extremely pleased. After the sale, a box arrived at our house. It was an appreciation gift from the dealership--fresh cookies! You can't beat that!

• Outstanding Experience

Chad was our salesperson. He was patient, knowledgeable. .. did I say patient? Very helpful when it came time to help us find cars that met our buying parameters. Would definitely give them first opportunity when it comes time for our next vehicle purchase we will trust our time with Chad.

• Elantra buyer

Our rep was great, Noel Goss. Very quick paperwork and out the door

Our rep was great, Noel Goss. Very quick paperwork and out the door

• Capitol Hyundai

Excellent service! Did the job efficiently and quickly.

Excellent service! Did the job efficiently and quickly.

• capital hyundai