BMW of Montgomery

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 487-2341 (866) 487-2341
Used (888) 429-9862 (888) 429-9862
Service (866) 527-5941 (866) 527-5941

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

BMW Montgomery, AL Service Department

Wonderful experience, great customer service. Marcus Flournoy listened to my needs and ensured my daughters vehicle was ready to hit the road. He took care of everything

Dealer response

Michael, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at BMW of Montgomery. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

BMW 3 Purchase

The customer service was outstanding. Eileen and Daniel worked with me since I was doing the purchase online from another state. They kept me inform from the beginning and to end of the transaction.

Dealer response

Charlene Davis, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at BMW of Montgomery. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Easy, Easy car buying. Very laid back and simple. Was in...

Easy, Easy car buying. Very laid back and simple. Was in and out with my new X5 in less then two hours. Friendly people with absolutely no pressure

Marcus (Service Advisor) is always courteous and...

Marcus (Service Advisor) is always courteous and attentive. He keeps me posted on the status of my vehicle whenever its in the shop. Always a great job on his part!

Madison was good salesperson and provided me with the...

Madison was good salesperson and provided me with the vehicle I wanted. Very good people skill. Thank you for good customer service. I appreciate it!

Recent service work

BMW of Montgmery always provides Excellent service and are responsive to my needs.

Dealer response

Steven Pelham, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at BMW of Montgomery! Have a wonderful day!

2.7

Customer

I?ve never had to wait so long for my car to be repaired. I had an appointment, took my car in early and still didn?t get my car back until the next day! It was a total inconvenience to my plans.

Dealer response

Hi April Williams, thank you so much for your positive comments about BMW of Montgomery! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Mr. Thomas

Excellent Service! Goes well beyond to help customer and get good deals on purchase a vehicle.

Dealer response

Bobby Thomas, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Great dealership! I bought my first BMW, very friendly...

Great dealership! I bought my first BMW, very friendly employee. Customer service surpass any dealership in Montgomery. Go beyond to help a customer. Best dealership in Montgomery.

Car buying

I?m happy to be back with the BMW family. They assisted me in every way and I drove off with my car. I love it. Thank you sales team!!

Dealer response

Debra Shuford, we are glad we could help! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.