Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

176 reviews

January 17, 2019

My only ding is that I asked for a recall part to be addressed/replaced but it doesn’t appear to have been addressed.

April 20, 2018

Joe the salesman provided the most professional and courteous service during the purchase and has continued to provide suppor during the initial driving... experience. Will definitely be back soon!!!

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

• October 4, 2017

greatest professional I would recommend to anyone and everyone thanks for caring hoe customers are treated.

Donald, thank you for the 5-star review. We are always happy to hear about your experience with us. Have a nice day!

April 9, 2018

I have purchased numerous vehicles and Joe Castrogiovanni and Tim Chumley were exceptional and professional. They both were very polite and knowledgeable... about the vehicle we were interested in. It was a no pressure buying experience and they went out of their way to answer all our questions. I would definitely buy again from these two salesmen and dealership.

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out!

April 7, 2018

I recently purchased a vehicle from this dealership and my experience was great! Joe Castrogiovanni really made buying a car, a smooth, genuine transaction.... He knew what he was talking about, and didn't come off as a salesman, at all. I feel like I made a good choice coming here . The entire staff was nice to us. I love my car! Thanks again

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! Thanks again for taking the time to le...ave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

April 6, 2018

Joe C. and the Classic team have earned my trust and business! I love my 2017 Enclave and the service after purchase has been phenomenal!

April 6, 2018

We had the BEST possible experience with this dealership! My husband and I were looking to purchase our first car and Joe was amazing! He went above and... beyond to make sure we left with the car we wanted and payments we could afford! I recommend him to everyone! We will definitely be back when we look to upgrade!

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service... or another vehicle! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

March 22, 2018

Our salesman Gary Cooper was easy to work with and very professional. He was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant. The financial person, Sadiq was through... and made the process smooth and quick. Great staff overall.

Hi Joye, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

February 27, 2018

Slow response and inadequate feedback . Held my car over 2 days and still the service was not completed

Bennie, we are sorry to hear about this experience with us. We strive to give every customer a quick and transparent service experience, and we are so...rry to hear that this was not reflected in your visit with us. We never want to make our customers feel unappreciated. Please reach out to our GM, Andrew Harper at 334-277-3480 if there is anything we can do to resolve this issue. -Your Classic Buick GMC Cadillac Team

January 16, 2018

Mr Larry Hudson was an excellent salesman! He has been serving our family for over 40 years. I met him through my Dad.

Stephanie A Paul, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Classic Buick GMC. Please don't hesitate to reach... out if there's anything additional we can do for you.