New 888-528-7922 Dealer Website
Used 888-483-7831 Email Dealer

Average based on 77 reviews.
  • 6 Month Service

I've never had an issue with any Toyota product or vehicle. Service is always timely, friendly, and typically exceeds customer service standards found at other dealers. For Toyota service, this is the place to go in Alabama.

• 45,000 mile service

Definitely customer friendly. I was able to drop off my car and received a phone call when it was ready to be picked up. Love the coupons that offset cost of servicing.

• Purchase of a New Camry

Rick Branch was polite, professional and a very knowledgeable salesman. He is truly An asset to Sunny King Toyota.

• Tacoma Double Cab--Sunny King

Excellent service. Third new vehicle I have purchased from this dealer.

Excellent service. Third new vehicle I have purchased from this dealer.

• Customer

Rob Jones was great! His suggestion and caring spirit gave us the best deal.

Rob Jones was great! His suggestion and caring spirit gave us the best deal.

• Toyota TundraJason

Jason does any work we have done and does a super job. He is someone I trust to do what he says he will do. All of the folks at Sunny King are great folks to work with.

• Oil Change and vehicle maintence

I have a 1998 Tacoma thats has 367K miles. Its been serviced by no one but Toyota. Sunny King provides a nice facility, friendly staff and timely service.

• LOVING MY 2015 CAMARY

VERY PLEASED WITH MY CAR AND THE DEALERSHIP. THE SALES PEOPLE AND THE SERVICE DEPT. AT SUNNY KING TOYOTA ARE THE GREATEST.

• Toyota, Camry, 2008

The wait was longer than usealy but thankful nothing was wrong

The wait was longer than usealy but thankful nothing was wrong

• Good service

Had our tires rotated and 50,000 mile service done on our Toyota Sienna. Always friendly and helpful staff, nice places to sit with TV and Wi-fi, and popcorn,coffee and water are provided. We call and make an appointment and have never had to wait more than an hour to hour and a half.