1.0
  • 6 Month Service

I've never had an issue with any Toyota product or vehicle. Service is always timely, friendly, and typically exceeds customer service standards found at other dealers. For Toyota service, this is the place to go in Alabama.

• bad service on ordering parts

I wanted to order a part for my truck. I called early in the morning to check on if they can get it. They said that they could not find out until 3 PM. I said ok call me if you cant get it because I need to get one ASAP because my truck is down. they didn't call me that day to say yes or no so I thought it was on its way. Called the next day at lunch to see what time it would be there and they told me then that it was on back order and did not know when it would be back in stock to order. I asked if they treat all there customers this way. They said they were sorry and remembered that they were supposed to call me but I lost 2 more days with out my truck. It just seemed like this happens all the time and if u don't like so what!

• 45,000 mile service

Definitely customer friendly. I was able to drop off my car and received a phone call when it was ready to be picked up. Love the coupons that offset cost of servicing.

• Purchase of a New Camry

Rick Branch was polite, professional and a very knowledgeable salesman. He is truly An asset to Sunny King Toyota.

• Tacoma Double Cab--Sunny King

Excellent service. Third new vehicle I have purchased from this dealer.

Excellent service. Third new vehicle I have purchased from this dealer.

• Customer

Rob Jones was great! His suggestion and caring spirit gave us the best deal.

Rob Jones was great! His suggestion and caring spirit gave us the best deal.

• Toyota TundraJason

Jason does any work we have done and does a super job. He is someone I trust to do what he says he will do. All of the folks at Sunny King are great folks to work with.

• Oil Change and vehicle maintence

I have a 1998 Tacoma thats has 367K miles. Its been serviced by no one but Toyota. Sunny King provides a nice facility, friendly staff and timely service.

• LOVING MY 2015 CAMARY

VERY PLEASED WITH MY CAR AND THE DEALERSHIP. THE SALES PEOPLE AND THE SERVICE DEPT. AT SUNNY KING TOYOTA ARE THE GREATEST.

• Toyota, Camry, 2008