• GMC 1500

Caleb was awesome to deal. He made it very easy and it was a seamless process!

Caleb was awesome to deal. He made it very easy and it was a seamless process!

• Woodrow Dean makes Toyota of Dothan! Awesome GUY!

If you really want to deal with a real professional go see WOODROW DEAN!

If you really want to deal with a real professional go see WOODROW DEAN!

• Wonderful experience

Excellent staff in all Departments, but especially sales

Excellent staff in all Departments, but especially sales

• Happy customer

Easy to work with. Worked hard to make us happy. Anthony and Bryan were awesome!

• Mr. Burkett

Great customer service. Quick and knowledgeable. Highly recommend this salesperson.

• Great Experince with Toyota of Dothan

I highly recommend this dealership. Bought a 2015 Highlander new about 1 1/2 years ago from Anthony Lloyd. We could not have asked for abetter salesman. Anthony went out of his way to find what we wanted. Service was great. We just bought a 2017 4Runner from Anthony Lloyd and are looking forward to another great relationship with him and Toyota of Dothan. Good experience from the time you walk in the door and walk out with your new car.

• GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!

I was in the market for a dependable car for my college age son. Josh and Jay were very helpful and made the whole buying experience go smooth as silk. Thanks again Josh and Jay the car was a hit.

• Toyota of Dothan service

We went to Toyota of Dothan with nothing and left with a 2013 Toyota Prius. Our salesman Scott Wilson was great.He took his time taking us on multiple test drives. Finally we found a car to fit our family with a payment we could afford. We have had our Prius right at a year now and I can not tell you how much we have saved on gas. Toyota of Dothan also has a pretty awesome service department.We take our car there for routine maintenance. Should we need anything (like tires soon) they give the best prices.I know because I have checked into prices elsewhere. Our overall experience has been a good one.

• Camery

Great total experience! Tony met us and helped us decide which car would be best for us. He did not pressure us and was extremely patient. This was wonderful since my husband and I differed on several different points. Thanks Tony! My new Toyota is the first new car we have bought in quite a while!

• Wes Bell

I had a great buying experience at Toyota of Dothan.

I had a great buying experience at Toyota of Dothan.