• Great truck buying experience

I am glad we could help. We do keep it simple and hassle free.

I have tried unsuccessfully to buy a truck from Terry Thompson Chevrolet in previous years but I thought I would revisit. I got an excellent salesman, Max Sanders, who was very attentive to my needs. He found the exact truck I was looking for. No games and an out the door price! Also Jason Morris, in the service department is very nice and considerate!

I am glad we could help. We do keep it simple and hassle free.

• retired

Very helpful employees. Met all of my service needs in a timely manner. Courteous. Respectful. Attentive to my personal needs also. Very thankful for an excellent car wash, vacuuming & interior dusting. Able to get the exact appointment time that I wanted.

• Terry Thompson Chevrolet

Excellent service, on schedule. Fast, efficient, respectful of my time. Courteous staff.

• Excellent Service!

I knew my oil change was due but I have been extremely busy with work. Then I received an email from Emily Holland with Terry Thompson offering to schedule my appointment and make any arrangements I may need. The email made its point and made me take the time to schedule the oil change and have other service items performed. When I arrived I was greeted by Blair Bateman with a reassuring smile and I knew once again, I did not have anything to worry about. In addition to the routine items to be serviced I asked Blair about what seemed to be an increase in cabin air noise. Blair knew exactly where to look and shared with me what it would take to eliminate the noise. As my mileage was higher than I predicted than when I leased the Tahoe I asked Blair about an extended warranty, Blair set me up with Jason Morris and we made the purchase of an extended warranty during the same meeting. I also got the opportunity to meet Summer Riccio whom I had helped me several times in the past but only communicated with via email. Once again, Emily, Blair, Summer, Jason and the unnamed technician's who do such great work on my 2016 Tahoe are the reason I drive across the bay to Terry Thompson. Thank you for being customer centric. Frederick Walch

• Very pleased with your service!!!

Nice, friendly and respectful staff members. The car that I chose online was the exact car they had waiting on me when I arrived. The staff talked me through the entire process of buying the car. I was never left in the dark about anything. I'm recommending my son to go purchase from TT Saturday.

• First service from Terry Thompson

Brought in my car for it's first service since I purchased it from Terry Thompson Chevrolet. The Service Writers were very friendly and courteous. Gave me a time frame of how long it should take and beat that time by 15 minutes. Very Satisfied.

• Customer

Friendly and competent sales and service staff, that gets the job done right the first time.

• great staff

great staff and fast i bought several trucks from terry thompson benn haps every time

• Service for vehicle

Everything is great. Excellent customer service and very professional yet personal. Service dept. forgot stem caps (after this was pointed out from last service). Customer service took care of it

• Welder

I got a good deal. I would recommend them. Very friendly.

I got a good deal. I would recommend them. Very friendly.