Dean McCrary Mazda

New (877) 326-9167 (877) 326-9167
Used (877) 326-1993 (877) 326-1993
Service (877) 460-9730 (877) 460-9730

3.8

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

rude ,disrespectful horrible management

Disrespected and treated horribly by general manager and refused to service my car that I bought from them

Great experience!

Seriously the most low pressure car buying experience we have ever experienced. Very friendly salesman, actually showed us what we were looking for instead of trying to get us into something more expensive. Very simple they showed us what we wanted and we bought the car. Will definitely return for our next car.

Crosstour

Felt like I was burdening the salesman who came to speak to me, didn't even tell me his name. Would not bother looking here or recommending this place to anyone. Guess I didn't dress like money.

Erni was a big help

Erni contacted me and gave me all my buying options and made sure I was informed on everything they had to offer. Which allowed me to take off a lot of pressure and make the best buying decision

Dealer response

Brittnei, I am so glad we were able to help you make an informed decision. We strive for complete customer satisfaction! I am glad you are a member of the Dean McCrary family! Thank you, J. Glover

1.3

Read the fine print

Read the fine print. Prices advertised include a hefty downpayment. I was ready to purchase a vehicle because of the price advertised, which showed up as part of my search criteria. Had they advertised the actual price, the car would not have shown up in my search.

Dealer response

Pam, Thank you for the review. We hate that you had a problem.

Customer

Wonderful dealership they had the most Pleasant young lady that drove the shuttle today She was very attentive to all our needs

2.4

Not Happy

Just purchased a 2015 Kia Sorento. The car is under factory warranty. Got home to Naples, Fl and took the car to local Kia Dealer to get front seat repaired. I was told my car needed new front brakes and several other things, totaling $700. I called Dean McCrary dealership and was told these things must have been overlooked when they serviced my car. I feel like they should have at least paid for the brake job that cost me $364. The other things will have to wait.

Dealer response

Mary Ellen, Thank you for the review. I hate that you had this experience. We would never intend for this to happen. Please email satisfaction@deanmccrary.com, so we can find a solution. Thank you, J. Glover

1.0

No loaner for scheduled service

I called to schedule a 20K mile service for an Audi A8 for a week out. I am driving 2-1/2 hours from Florida, and was planning to conduct business during the day while my car was being serviced. I was told that there was not loaner car available. As a result I have to skip the service that day and find another dealer in another city. In my 3 years with this car, this is the first time I have been told I could not get a car while I was in a town.

Dean McCrary Mazda

I want to thank Dean McCrary Mazda and the Sales team for the excellent Experience, I came in to look at your Mx-5 Miata, And your 07 Chevy Corvette. I was very satisfied with the customer service, Also they Managers were very helpful and respectful with exceeding my expectations. I want to thank them for all that they have done ,

Great Dealership!

My wife and I stopped in to look at a new Audi and we ended up purchasing it. Our salesman Kevin M. was great to work with. The overall experience was great and my wife loves her new Audi Q7!