Dean McCrary Mazda

New (877) 326-9167 (877) 326-9167
Used (877) 326-1993 (877) 326-1993
Service (877) 460-9730 (877) 460-9730

3.8

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

The site is very nice. The young lady was very swe

I reviewed several cars online. Called about one that did not have PIC. The young lady I spoke with was very nice and tried to help me but I was still undecided as I am now. Yes I am still looking but I have limits to what I can do with financial stress. Not easy being single , disabled parent with no wheels . If only is all I can say. Thank you for all the online help.

Dealer response

Sherryll, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your latest car shopping experience at Dean McCrary. We're glad to hear that our sales team was able to give you an overall positive experience. Thank you for your continued business and don't hesitate to call us or visit us for any future auto needs. Best regards, Dean McCrary Audi Team

Great Place To Buy

The salesman and sales manager at this dealership were wonderful with helping me find my new car! Everyone helped me with all my questions that I had and were very patient. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

great staff

nice place.. Friendly atmosphere Christina the receptionist was very helpful in helping me find a sales associate to trade in my vehicle. My overall experience was great.. all the staff at Dean McCrary VW made me feel right at home.

Dealer response

Monica, Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

Great Staff . Great customer service

As soon as I walked in the VW showroom the receptionist Christina was so polite and friendly ..she made sure to find someone to assist my needs in purchasing a car right away...I will be a return customer because of the excellent customer service experience I had.

Customer Friendly

Dean McCrary is one of the best dealerships around. I walked in looking for a new Jetta and the receptionist Christina was very friendly and helpful in helping me find a sales person. If anyone is looking for a great car and customer service, Dean McCrary is the dealership for you!

1.0

Service Department has NO INTEGRITY

Service Department had my car for over 45 days. Came back with 400 unaccounted for miles, smelled like cigarette smoke (I don't smoke), candy wrapper trash and drinks spilled on seats and dash. Instead of making things right, they accused me of lying. ZERO integrity, DON'T TRUST THEM!

wonderful staff!!

1.0

Terrible experience

My wife and I had a terrible experience at this dealership and I would encourage everyone to avoid this place at all cost. Our salesman was sneaky and tried to rush us into financing without even showing us a price. They ran our credit under certain circumstances that ended up not being what they presented. My wife and I overheard their salesman and sales manager acting up on the salesfloor. At one time we even heard the f-word used in the midst of them laughing and cutting up. The sales manager tried to be intimidating and pushy and even scoffed at us when we asked them to check different options in terms of buying. I have repeatedly tried to reach the general manager to express my dissatisfaction but he has not returned any of my calls or emails. Save yourself some time and go to the Baldwin County area if you are looking for a deal and good customer service.

1.5

paul stanley and dealership are HORRIBLE

we went to trade in my 2012 mercedes on a 2013 audi A4 we found the car to drive it had 5 miles left in the gas tank we drove for 2 minutes and brought it back SLOW SLOW SLOW I have never been in a dealership as slow as this, 45 mins later of sitting aorund as they