Joe Bullard Acura/INFINITI of Mobile

14 reviews

• July 25, 2017

I had a great experience from the start. Richard sent me a walk-around video of the vehicle to give me more details. We discussed price back and forth,... and he did all he could to work out a deal. He put me in contact with David who was also great to deal with. He worked hard to get us both at a happy number and also got me a better interest rate. I drove 3-1/2 hours to get my vehicle and am very pleased!

Hi KPaige, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so glad that we were able to help get you a better finance rate on your new car! P...lease keep in touch and let us know how we can be of service in the future. Congratulations and thank you for choosing INFINITI of Mobile, a Joe Bullard Company. Kindest regards, Kristina M. Marketing Manager

September 15, 2018

After reading about the review of another out of town buyer I was sceptical about driving the 70 miles to view a vehicle from this dealership. I contacted... the used care sales team 1st thing in the morning to check on the cars avalibility. It was confirmed the car was available for sale and I told the salesman on the phone that I was coming out of town and please call me if the car sales before I arrive. I then asked for some more pics of the rear interior to ensure it had the features I wanted. I told the salesperson as soon as I got the pics and it had the features I would head out to the dealer to hopefully purchase. I waited over two hours for the pics and then called back to ask if someone was sending them. I finally got the pics and headed to the dealership. I even called as I was on my way to again confirm avalibility. However, as soon as I arrive I'm told the car is sold. I asked why didn't someone call me and then magically by sheer coinencidence here comes the phone call to tell me it just sold. I've worked in auto sales before and I know it is about getting the sale but customer service is also a big part of the business. I walked out of the dealship with barely as "sorry ". They may do well with locals but out of town buyers stay away.

July 30, 2018

I purchased two used Acura's from Patrick at Joe Bullard in the last 8 months. Both transactions went smoothly and were handled with the utmost professionalism.... Both cars were 3 years old at time of purchase and fully met my expectation of a "clean" vehicle.

June 12, 2018

Don't give many reviews. An 68 years old and have bought a few new cars over the years. This was the best experience so far! Friendly, knowledgeable... people and great vehicles. No pressure and ready answers.

June 8, 2018

Just dealt with a lease ending. Decided to purchase my existing vehicle, and lease a new one. Very efficient and friendly service, especially from John,... Drew and Sam. Well done guys!

April 3, 2018

Our recent Joe Bullard Infiniti experience Saturday 3/17/18. If you live any distance away, be careful prior to driving based on their promises, online... pictures or description of a used vehicle. Our recent experience to purchase a 2016 used vehicle is as follows. They wanted to "earn my business" so through many correspondence, mostly by text, we agreed on a price. They acknowledged there were a few blemishes and agreed they would fix them if I agreed to purchase the vehicle. I told them I had one other vehicle at another dealership I was interested in and was heading there first. At that time I speculate they knew I was serious and they stepped up their attempt to sell me their vehicle. Throughout the morning they proposed a price drop and to have the vehicle's blemishes fixed, if by doing so they ask would I purchase the vehicle. They stated they could have it ready to sell that day. I told them as soon as I looked at the first vehicle I would let them know. The first vehicle was an older model and we passed on it. I then contacted Joe Bullard Infiniti Acura and said I would purchase the vehicle based on their promise of price and condition. We then detoured three plus hours to drive to the dealership with money in hand. All the while they are texting me in anticipation of our arrival getting all personal information so they would have the paperwork ready. I did decline to give my SS# prior to my arrival. We arrive at the dealership just prior to close to quickly see the vehicle, test drive, inspect, complete the transaction, and bring our new vehicle home - a three plus hour drive home. To our surprise the vehicle blemishes had not been repaired and was found to also have a damaged windshield. Obviously we were very disappointed and confused to why they prompted us to come purchase the vehicle and promised it to be ready, all the while knowing it could not be sold with a damaged windshield, and the agreed upon blemishes were not fixed. With a complete lack of regard for our time they prompted us to come purchase a vehicle that by their admission could not be sold being the windshield damage was a liability, and in that condition the vehicle could not leave the lot. Being late in the day, tired and hungry from non stop travel we did not desire an argument, so we simply suggested for them to call when the vehicle is actually ready to be sold and we would consider returning and purchasing the vehicle. They declined my offer and counter offered I purchase the vehicle and they would give me their version of an "I owe you" on the needed repairs. That was so vague and living over three hours away there was no chance I was willing to purchase the vehicle, leave the vehicle and return home with an "I owe you" in pocket. After declining that offer the manager David gives his second counter offer. This is when it gets really audacious. The manager ask me to put down a deposit of $1,000 towards the repairs to their vehicle. He framed that offer using the metaphor of all parties putting in “skin”. I questioned how that was applicable, and he then proceeded to give a brief lecture on how “skin” works per his interpretation of that metaphor. At this point I’m thinking is this really happening he can’t be serious, surely he will repair the car to the condition as promised and simply encourage our return to close the purchase - nope! He was very serious. Literally our skin drove a total of six plus hours with money in hand that day to purchase a vehicle that by their admission could not even be sold. Declining the manager’s offer he then quickly dismissed us because we were not willing to pay in good faith "skin" $1,000 towards the repair of a vehicle I have no ownership of, and no say in who or how the repair was to be done. The disregard for our time and effort to purchase this vehicle is beyond unacceptable.

January 5, 2017

Had a very great buying experience here! Pulled in the lot with a C63 and left in a Z06! The people are so nice and respectful that you feel like you're... at home

November 30, 2014

I've bought many cars over the last thirty years and my experience at Joe Bullard was the most pleasant experience ever. My salesman(Ben Payne) was very... professional and knowledgable. Every person I met was courteous and helpful. If you need a New or Used Landrover,Infiniti,Acura,Cadillac or Jaguar, do yourself a favor and see the sales team at Joe Bullard. These guys are the Best!! You will drive away feeling great!

April 14, 2014

I have purchased several cars in the last two years, and I can truly say that this time was well worth it. The staff were exceptionally professional. I... would recommend that you speak with David, Sales representative, and the beautiful young lady who serves as the finance rep., an awesome team.

June 22, 2013

I found my 2005 Acura TL on Car.com and fell in love! I live 2 hours away from the dealerdhip so it was going to be a headache to get there and look at... it then come bavk to my jome town and get all my financial affairs in order to buy it. The staff at Joe Bullard made what would have been a huge headach a breeze! They kept me informed with emails and calls so I would know how the paperwork was going and that they were in contact with my bank and brought my car all the way to me! All we had to do was sign a few papers and it was all ours! I will definitely be going back for my next car, and I recommend Joe Bullard and my salesperson Brittany McCord to all of my friends and family!