• A True Salesman

Salesman Leonard Strandford by far is one of the best salesman at Springhill Toyota. Mr. Stradford is always full of laughter and conversation, but most of all Mr. Leonard Stradford is a caring and honest salesman. I have recently bought my second vehicle from Springhill Toyota with the guidance, patiences and knowledge not just for cars but for people. If I could say anything else about Mr. Stradford it would be I truly thank God for him and the time he takes to help you. Even when he has several customers Mr. Stradford has a way of making you feel you are the main customer. If you need a person who is honest, caring, patient and knowledgeable and takes honor in serving stop by and see Mr. Leonard Stradford you can't miss him, just look for the guy with a big smile speaking and greeting everyone, that would be Mr. Stradford.

• #1 Used car buying experience!

The dealer was very helpful and made the buying process a cinch. Leonard Stradford was my salesperson who knocked it out of the park! He is a grade "A" person in my book and I highly recommend buying a car from him. Thank you Springhill Toyota

• LEONARD STRADFORD

LEONARD IS THE MAN TO SPEAK WITH WHEN SHOPPING AT SPRINGHILL TOYOTA.. VERY KIND GUY AND WILL WORK HARD FOR HIS CUSTOMER DOWN TO EVERY LAST REQUEST. THANKS AGAIN LEONARD, JOHN.

• Customer

Leonardo Strafof was my sallman, he was great. I enjoyed the EXPERENCE very much. Overall the buying process was very good.

• Misses

Mr. Stradford was AWESOME! He took time and patience that is much needed when making such an important decision! Thank you!

• Satisfied Customers

The team at Springhill Toyota made purchasing our 2016 4Runner a good experience. Thank you, Michael Ricardy, Larry Dean and David Madison.

• Good Experience

I had a very positive experience at Springhill Toyota. My salesman was Leonard Stradford, and he went out of his way to be pleasant and helpful. He did a great job explaining all the features available on the car I was considering, and he answered all my questions. I was able to get a good deal on a car, and I am very happy with my purchase. A special thanks to Leonard for his expertise, kindness, and generosity.

• Greeting and professionalism.

I noticed first after two days of visits not one person welcomed me to SPRINGHILL TOYOTA. it was HI, can I help you or , HI, has anyone helped you. Not the welcome that makes me feel warm and happy to be here but...,not a negative. After that... every man was friendly and helpful, even if I didn't need help. In sales I talked to Frank, in service, Linzy. Both departments, sales and service, were friendly. I trust this dealership much more than the ones East of its location. I believe I have found a home. We will see.

• Outstandung service

Leonard was so kind and helpful. He brought the car to me because I had been in a bad wreck. He answered every question. He has called to check on my progress. Couldn't ask for anyone better!!

• Leonard Stradford- He's the Man!

Leonard Stradford doesn't just sell you a car and forget about you. He is a genuinely caring person and continues to stay in touch even remembers your birthday! I am a very satisfied customer and highly recommend Leonard Stradford to everyone!