• My 2016 Honda civic purchase

Hi, Mary, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

I needed to have some repairs done on my civic. And I also felt it was time to trade in my 2012 Honda Civic. I decided to go and start looking around. My first stop was Auto Nation Honda , and that was my first and last stop. I didn't need to look anywhere else'. As soon as I pulled in, I was greeted by customer service ( A Sales Rep" ). I didn't have to wait. He took me to the new 2016 Honda Civic, that had just been dropped off on the car lot. They had the exact color I was looking for' ! I was pretty excited, the new design was great. The new features in the car ( Also great'! ). I was very satisfied with the service. And very happy ,They had exactly what I wanted. Every thing ran smooth with the buying process. I love my new car, its the perfect color, and a perfect new design. I picked it up the next day, it was polished, gas filled. The car looked fabulous inside , and out. The customer service was wonderful. All I can say, Is I'm one happy customer. And I would recommend AutoNation to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle. The experience was great, and I'm more than satisfied with my purchase. Check AutoNation's stock, next time you are looking for a new or used car or truck. You wont be disappointed.

• Honda CRV

So far I am enjoying my Honda CRV. The buying process went very smooth. I had a very knowledgeable and experienced Sales representative who took the time and patience to help me select the vehicle I wanted. I would certainly recommend him and this company to others. I'm looking forward to a wonderful driving experience with this vehicle.

• Review of Auto Nation Honda, Mobile, AL

Sales staff was extremely helpful. No pressure, Got a great replacement car in my price range and they took care of any problems. Even waxed my car when I returned to get new headlight cover installed!

• Honda crv

They were very professional. Got the job done quickly and fixed the problem we were having with our honda

• Awesome

I enjoy my visit evertime the service,timing is awesome and. I wouldnt go anywhere else to get my service

• REPAIR SERVICE

excellence, the service writer and the tech were both knowledgeable and very easy to talk too. I will return for my next service there

• Autonation Honda review

Probably the best experience we've ever had while purchasing or leasing a vehicle. Had it not been for the very one wait time to have the financing taken care of, I would give them a perfect rating!

• My experience with Auto Nation Honda

I have been a member of the Auto Nation family since 2004. George Bethune is the greatest car salesman ever!! Brian Jackson is the most awesome service representative. I am on my third Honda Accord and I have never regretted a purchase.

• Recall Servicing

Dealership ordered part and responded within one day of my call. From moment of arrival, was treated with the best customer service I have experienced from any organization (retail, communications, public utility, etc.) in years! Waiting area was clean; staff kept me updated on progress of repair; offered to drive me to nearby mall; explained other areas of service that I might want to address in the future with no pressure. Followed up with me at home the same day and the following to see that I was satisfied. I love my Honda and while I am not currently in the market for a new vehicle, I would certainly return to this dealership for my next purchase and recommend to others. They do everything right! Having been in the marketing industry myself for thirty years, I recognize excellence when I see it.

• New tires for CRV

Always there to please the customer. Very friendly, comfortable environment.

Always there to please the customer. Very friendly, comfortable environment.