• My 2016 Honda civic purchase

Hi, Mary, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

I needed to have some repairs done on my civic. And I also felt it was time to trade in my 2012 Honda Civic. I decided to go and start looking around. My first stop was Auto Nation Honda , and that was my first and last stop. I didn't need to look anywhere else'. As soon as I pulled in, I was greeted by customer service ( A Sales Rep" ). I didn't have to wait. He took me to the new 2016 Honda Civic, that had just been dropped off on the car lot. They had the exact color I was looking for' ! I was pretty excited, the new design was great. The new features in the car ( Also great'! ). I was very satisfied with the service. And very happy ,They had exactly what I wanted. Every thing ran smooth with the buying process. I love my new car, its the perfect color, and a perfect new design. I picked it up the next day, it was polished, gas filled. The car looked fabulous inside , and out. The customer service was wonderful. All I can say, Is I'm one happy customer. And I would recommend AutoNation to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle. The experience was great, and I'm more than satisfied with my purchase. Check AutoNation's stock, next time you are looking for a new or used car or truck. You wont be disappointed.

• car repair

this was not my first time visiting your dealer,every visit has been great.

this was not my first time visiting your dealer,every visit has been great.

• Service for Honda

Service Technician, Ambree Leslie, ask what was the reason for my visit, I stated I had called for a service appointment for my 2013 Honda Accord. She took the information and said the wait would be just a few minutes and ask if I needed a ride or if I would wait for my car to be serviced. I waited maybe 30-45 minutes and I was on my way home. Overall experience was painless and quick/easy, thanks to Ambree. Gerald (Jerry) Hoag

• oil change

excellent service was good as always , easy , no over sale on other products

excellent service was good as always , easy , no over sale on other products

• Replacement of Air Bags

My air bags were quickly replaced. The dealership provided me with a ride home while I waited for my car to be serviced. I was surprised at how quickly the job was completed.

• Passenger airbag inflator recall.

Passenger side airbag recall...Courteous service. Prompt Service. Good communication. Orderly process. Friendly staff.

• CR-V purchase in Mobile

Purchasing our automobile was a very favorable experience. We live in Pensacola, Florida, and contacted the Mobile, Alabama dealer via the internet. We immediately heard back and subsequently received a fair offer. Our dealings with both the salesman and the sales manager at the dealership were stress-free without any haggling. The financial officer did not pressure us and efficiently helped us complete the paper work in a timely manner. However, we do wish that he had spent a little more time explaining what our responsibilities would be regarding tag and title transfer in Florida since this was an out-of-state purchase.

• female

My experience was professional, friendly, and timely.

My experience was professional, friendly, and timely.

• car service

I bring my car here for oil changes each time needed. As always, everyone was nice and helpful and quick

• Good Service

The service is always great. They are fast and friendly! :)

The service is always great. They are fast and friendly! :)