New 877-684-6549 Dealer Website
Used 877-685-7260 Email Dealer
Service 866-881-2026

• My 2016 Honda civic purchase

Hi, Mary, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

I needed to have some repairs done on my civic. And I also felt it was time to trade in my 2012 Honda Civic. I decided to go and start looking around. My first stop was Auto Nation Honda , and that was my first and last stop. I didn't need to look anywhere else'. As soon as I pulled in, I was greeted by customer service ( A Sales Rep" ). I didn't have to wait. He took me to the new 2016 Honda Civic, that had just been dropped off on the car lot. They had the exact color I was looking for' ! I was pretty excited, the new design was great. The new features in the car ( Also great'! ). I was very satisfied with the service. And very happy ,They had exactly what I wanted. Every thing ran smooth with the buying process. I love my new car, its the perfect color, and a perfect new design. I picked it up the next day, it was polished, gas filled. The car looked fabulous inside , and out. The customer service was wonderful. All I can say, Is I'm one happy customer. And I would recommend AutoNation to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle. The experience was great, and I'm more than satisfied with my purchase. Check AutoNation's stock, next time you are looking for a new or used car or truck. You wont be disappointed.

• Phil nguyen

Brandon at AutoNation Honda was excellent on the service

Brandon at AutoNation Honda was excellent on the service

• New Car Purchase

No Pressure to buy options, a '10' in every way! The entire crew was outstanding!

• AutoNation Honda- Mobile,Al.

It was very pleasurable experience. Lee Thomas was very knowledgeable,courteous,and cooperative.

• car purchase

Excellent customer service. Provided the buyer very good price the purchase and trade in.

We appreciate your five-star feedback. We strive to present the best deals with a professional and caring staff. See you on the road!

• Great Car and Buying Experience

Had a great experience buying. Michelle, the sales person, was very friendly and knowledgeable. The dealership was clean and everyone worked together very well from each department (sales, finance, car prep).

• Auto Nation Honda Mobile Al

My salesman, Phillip Breitweiser, was a delight to work with. Phillip was helpful, courteous, knowledgeable, and answered a whole lot of questions. He gave me good insight into the different cars I was looking at buying, and helped me to come to a good decision. I felt like Phillip was honest and straight with me. He is the main reason I bought my 2017 Accord at this dealership. Do not normally do this like most people, but I will recommend anyone looking at a Honda to go see Phillip.

• Pastor

This my second Honda Accord from automation Honda @Belair Mall and it has been a great experience.Thanks

• CPO 2014 Honda CR-V EX

The overall experience was nice and it was easy to make the purchase. My sales rep worked with me to get my monthly payments within a range that would fit my budget. He actually went back and forth between me and his sales manager several times until a good deal could be reached. The car was cleaned immaculately when we drove it off the lot. The sales rep got in the car with us to explain the various features and he also explained the details of the CPO warranty. If I had to register once complaint it would have to be the LONG process spent waiting for one of the Finance Managers to become available to complete the transaction. In total we spent three hours at the dealership. Oh and one last thing, I called my sales rep three days after I purchased my car to inquire about a cargo cover (as to whether one came with the car). He never returned my call. I had to ask to speak with the sales manager. Customer service should not end when one drives off the lot.

• honda civic

the best I have ever had I have had at several car but the customer service is the best I was giving time to make up my mind after I had several car to think about the young that I forgot his name I am sorry but my brother-in-law him REV. PERRY also know him he is a good man to have on tour payroll