• Auto Nation Honda - Bel Air

The Sales personnel and Management at this dealership is outstanding. Very helpful and made the purchasing process very easy. Would highly recommend to my family and friends.

• Courteous, Consistent, professional service

Brian and Shawn provide stellar service. Shawn stated he had only been there a few months but his attention to detail was outstanding. Brian has consistently over the years ensured I fully understand what's done and what is needed to keep my 2013 Accord in tip top shape. Great service after the sale.

• Air bag replacement

Got there early and repairs finished is short order

Got there early and repairs finished is short order

• Maintenance performed

Elizabeth was great, she?s a valuable employee. I? had a transmission switch replaced and routine maintenance.

• Review on Odyssey 2018

Positive experience. Salesman, Sam, was attentive, knowledgeable, and helpful

Positive experience. Salesman, Sam, was attentive, knowledgeable, and helpful

• MAGNIFICENT!

The customer service was awesome. The dealer was terrific. The entire process was very very pleasant and went smoothly. The entire staff was accommodating and wonderful to work with.

• Honda

I came to Honda to have the SRS checked. I had my car put on the rack by another company to check underneath, I was on the interstate and a truck passed me and pulled in front of me quickly and a piece of medal rolled off and went under my car. So I had them look and was told there was dents and scrapes but only superficial and would not interfere with the safety of my car. While at Honda, I ask Brain Johnson to ask some one to look under my car and be sure it was ok. I went out after several hours and met with TJ the tech and was told just how bad the damage was and how unsafe my car was, I WAS DRIVING A DEATH TRAP! My husband and I are so very thankful to Brain, Ambree and TJ for their close attention to my request. It saved my life and possibly the lives of someone else. I have been to Honda for several repairs, Honda's are all I will buy, on different cars and have always been treated with respect and all the employees go above their job description to make me comfortable. Since, I now had no way of traveling, Brain went out of his way to get me over to Enterprise and rent a car for a few days. I could not have asked to had been treated better.

• Car service

Excellent service, friendly staff. Clean waiting area. Wonderful customer service.

• Automation Honda Mobile alabama

The best car shopping experience I have ever had . The staff was friendly and the negotiations were very fast and easy. The service department was very helpful too me and my wife.

• AutoNation HONDA

We had a great experience. We loved our salesman John and his team. We were not pressured and ended up getting a better deal than we thought! We love our new accord hybrid!