Palmer's Toyota Superstore

47 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 15, 2019

I love my new car, a Rav4 Limited. Palmer Toyota made the buying experience about as unstressful as it could possibly be. And the deal was -- well, I got... a VERY good deal. A VERY good deal. The people were incredibly nice. And my new car, my very first brand new car, is everything I hoped it would be. I'm a very happy customer.

August 4, 2018

The collision center is a rip off. I'll never use again charged for 4 hours labor and took 1 hour. No refund or call. BEWARE

• August 17, 2017

This is the second vehicle purchase from Palmer's Toyota by me. The whole experience was excellent from start to finish and I would recommend them to anyone... looking for a vehicle. My salesperson, Diana was nice, professional, and knowledgeable. She should be commended by the job she does through the whole car buying process. If you are looking for a professional sales staff, friendly customer service, and a non-pressuring experience, go to Palmer?s Toyota. I have purchased several vehicles over the past years and Diana is the best by far salesperson I have ever worked with! Thanks again, Palmer's Toyota!

June 4, 2018

I was satifide with the sales person but the over all time I was there was a long time waiting but could not make a deal so said would wait come back at... a later time when I had more time and see what we could do.

June 4, 2018

Very consistent and accurate also determine to help me find a vehicle in my price range and I was comfortable with. Wasn't satisfied until I was.

January 3, 2018

Just bought our vehicle from Palmer Toyota, vehicle was great, and everything that dealer said it was. The facilities are very clean, but crowded and it’s... hard to tell dealers apart sometimes. We were originally working with Dianna (who seemed to be the only woman working there) and she was pleasant and down to earth. Then when we arrived, she handed us off to another dealer, with whom I forgot his name, but he was pleasant. I wish they wore name tags, because I didn’t even know the name of the guy who sold us a car.

November 29, 2016

Loved working with Palmer's Toyota to purchase my new Toyota Highlander. They were quick to respond, cheerful to answer questions, and patient with my... processing. Will definitely be back to see David Parnell and the rest!

October 18, 2016

We recently purchased a 2015 Corolla. Our sales representative was Nick Zavros who went out of his way to ensure that we were completely satisfied with... our experience. He was not pushy or aggressive while helping us choose our vehicle. Overall, our experience was 100% satisfactory and seamless because of Nick. The Finance Manager, Chris, is awesome too.

October 17, 2016

I purchased a new Sienna in 2015. My salesman was David Parnell. I called looking to find out more details about the Auto Access Seat that Toyota offers.... I called the other Mobile Alabama dealership and they wasn't really interested in helping me, I guess they assumed I wasn't serious. Nonetheless Mr. Parnell did the research and went above and beyond in getting me the best deal possible. We have become family and will return to Palmers and Mr. Parnell when the need arises for another vehicle.

July 30, 2016

great service and great place to relax while waiting on your vehicle to be completed.