Palmer's Toyota Superstore

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Experience!
    August 17, 2017

This is the second vehicle purchase from Palmer's Toyota by me. The whole experience was excellent from start to finish and I would recommend them to ...anyone looking for a vehicle. My salesperson, Diana was nice, professional, and knowledgeable. She should be commended by the job she does through the whole car buying process. If you are looking for a professional sales staff, friendly customer service, and a non-pressuring experience, go to Palmer?s Toyota. I have purchased several vehicles over the past years and Diana is the best by far salesperson I have ever worked with! Thanks again, Palmer's Toyota!

Big facility, busy on weekends
    January 4, 2018

Just bought our vehicle from Palmer Toyota, vehicle was great, and everything that dealer said it was. The facilities are very clean, but crowded and ...it’s hard to tell dealers apart sometimes. We were originally working with Dianna (who seemed to be the only woman working there) and she was pleasant and down to earth. Then when we arrived, she handed us off to another dealer, with whom I forgot his name, but he was pleasant. I wish they wore name tags, because I didn’t even know the name of the guy who sold us a car.

Made Car Buying Efficient and Fun!
    November 29, 2016

Loved working with Palmer's Toyota to purchase my new Toyota Highlander. They were quick to respond, cheerful to answer questions, and patient with m...y processing. Will definitely be back to see David Parnell and the rest!

Excellent Customer Service
    October 18, 2016

We recently purchased a 2015 Corolla. Our sales representative was Nick Zavros who went out of his way to ensure that we were completely satisfied wi...th our experience. He was not pushy or aggressive while helping us choose our vehicle. Overall, our experience was 100% satisfactory and seamless because of Nick. The Finance Manager, Chris, is awesome too.

Great place to buy and for service
    October 17, 2016

I purchased a new Sienna in 2015. My salesman was David Parnell. I called looking to find out more details about the Auto Access Seat that Toyota offe...rs. I called the other Mobile Alabama dealership and they wasn't really interested in helping me, I guess they assumed I wasn't serious. Nonetheless Mr. Parnell did the research and went above and beyond in getting me the best deal possible. We have become family and will return to Palmers and Mr. Parnell when the need arises for another vehicle.

service of my new 2016 toyota tacoma
    July 30, 2016

great service and great place to relax while waiting on your vehicle to be completed.

Great Sales Person-Top Down Process Needs Work
    May 19, 2016

I live in Pensacola and I purchased a 2016 RAV4 from Palmer's in April '16 . This was my second vehicle purchase from Palmer's Toyota. My first purcha...se was a new 2003 Toyota Tundra and I was highly satisfied with the whole process then-very easy and very simple. This time, I initiated contact with Palmer's internet sales through a car buying service. That part of the sales process was made too difficult insofar as negotiating a fair price. However, eventually we negotiated a fair price that buyer and seller could agree on which I thought was fair, but the road there was way too far and winding. It could have been much easier and simpler. That said, the best part of my experience this time was with the sales lady that they referred me to in order to finalize the sale. Her name is Ann Phoutphong and man she is very good-not pushy at all. When we drove over to finalize the sale, she was so pleasant, incredibly patient and didn't rush my wife and me, even though she had another customer who was waiting for her at the time. Ann patiently took us through all the technology. This was good for us because my wife and I are nearing retirement and we're technologically challenged! This worked out well because I got the convenience package (safety technology that you want). She paired my phone to the SUV audio bluetooth, offered to set up etunes but I elected not to at that time. She let me know that if I later changed my mind about setting up the Etunes, she would take care of it and said just call her. Wow! She had real good product knowledge which is important to me when I buy any product. If we asked her a question about the vehicle that she didn't know, she whipped out her smartphone and found the answer right then. So I give her 5/5 stars for being so good. Ask for her if you go there-you will really like her. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Very pleased with our purchase of a 2016 RAV4!
    December 19, 2015

We just bought a 2016 Rav 4 and we couldn't be happier! Had a great experience with our salesman David Madison! He really listened to what we were loo...king for!the financial manager Tony Hearn was a pleasure to work with too! Thanks! Steve and Pam Daffern

Internet Sales
    October 6, 2015

My internet sales representative, Ann Phoutphong, was excellent. She made the purchase of my new RAV4 a great experience. She is very knowledgable and... set everything up for me before I drove away. I would recommend her expertese to anyone searching for a new Toyota. I can not say enough about her friendly and professional service.

Really happy with Palmer's Toyota
    September 17, 2015

Looked at Palmer's online site at their Tacoma inventory. Sent in an email and received an immediate response from Ryan in internet sales. We touched ...base the next morning and he had a truck he thought I would like. I went by the dealership and he had the car ready. I test drove with Ann in internet sales .She was extremely knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I asked about adding a step bar . They had it in stock and said they could install it right away. We confirmed the financing signed the paperwork with Colton and I was out the dealership. Great sales team. Probably the smoothest car / truck transaction I've ever had in 40 years of driving. Not pushy just easy to talk with and real considerate of our time. Thanks Ryan, Ann and Colton in internet sales.

Palmer's Toyota Superstore