• Amazing

After numerous try's, countless hours and not just one person but all three of us putting our heads together to make sure I was put in the right car. I've bought before and I keep coming back. The team at Gary Matthews is just amazing. My sales man James Atkins "JR" is one of the best in the business. He is honest, helpful, and make sure you get what you want. If they don't have it he will work to get it. I highly recommend the used sale staff. They are my second family here and they make it feel like home and less stressful.

• Great experience! New Jeep at an awesome price!

Great people, great price, matched what we could get anywhere else.

Great people, great price, matched what we could get anywhere else.

• Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!

I got out of a vehicle I owed too much on. My credit wasn't perfect, but James Yarbrough kept me grounded & put me in the PERFECT vehicle!

• Gary Mathew jeep dodge of clarksville

Your dealership is trash worthless scamming people out of money for parts that should be covers by warranty work

• Great Service

I bought a 2014 Jeep Compass at Gary Mathews in Clarksville, Tn. in October 2013. Miguel Solano was my salesman. He was so helpful and so nice. It was the best experience I've ever had buying a car. Maguel even programmed my phone to the car. Everyone was very nice. I will be sending my friends there.

• great experiance

Visited Gary Mathews in Clarksville. Spoke with Zach. All questions were answered and when I do go to purchase my vehicle it will definitely be there. Zach was very courteous and knowledgeable about the different vehicles we were interested in. We will be back soon, thanks!

• Incredible Service!

I have to say that in all of the car buying experiences I have had, the ABSOLUTE BEST by FAR has been with the sales team at Gary Mathews Motors in Clarksville, TN. The iTeam Sales Manager and Expert, John Knack has performed flawlessly in every respect. He been not only courteous but has handled all of the details for the purchase of my new Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab without so much as a minor hiccup. The deal made for my Trade-in, was well above board and done with the highest degree of professionalism. The Sales manager David Leah was not only a true consummate professional as well, but easy to talk to and simply reinforced my decision to my new truck 500 miles from my home. When you get that kind of treatment coupled with the degree of dignity and respect from a dealer you can’t help but offer the highest recognition for that type of service. I want to again thank the entire team at Gary Mathews Motors for making this a superb buying experience. Sincerely Eric J. Hovan

• Good Service

great experience. doug is an exceptional salesperson with a great personality.

great experience. doug is an exceptional salesperson with a great personality.

• Good Service

VALUE!!! A.) I TRUST YOUR SERVICE PEOPLE, AND B.) I PERCEIVE THAT I AM GETTIN THE MOST FOR MY MONEY EXPENDED WHEN I GET MY CHRYSLER SERVICE HERE.

• Good Service

I was very pleased with service once I got here because everything that I was told on the phone was true about the vechicle. My salesman was very knowledgeable about not only the vechicle but the business as well. I will defintetly speak highly about my salesman as well as the dealership and I can say that I will be a repeat customer.