• Excellent Customer Service and Sales Experience!

Hi Christa and Jennifer- Thanks for the feedback! We definitely appreciate your business!

Would highly recommend Wyatt Johnson to anyone in need of a used or new vehicle! We were in the market for a used Truck (second household vehicle purchased) and Bob Lopez, was by far the best car salesman we've ever had the pleasure of doing business with, made it happen as smoothly as I could have imagined. From the test drive all the way to driving it off the lot, he was nothing but patient, genuinely kind/professional, answered any and all questions and made the overall experience as easy as possible. We will definitely bring our business back to Wyatt Johnson if ever in need of another vehicle, they make you feel almost like family!

• Customer for Life

Thanks for the feedback Martin. We appreciate your business!!

My highest recommendation. Needed to replace an expired lease. Had bought my son's car at Wyatt Johnson in Clarksville 2 years ago. Decided on a low mileage used Toyota this time. Could not be more pleased with my purchase. Thank you to Josh Meeker and Josh Austin. Easy hassle free process. Customer for Life!

Thanks for the feedback Martin. We appreciate your business!!

• Excellent Sales Experience!!

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We appreciate your business. I am glad Jorge and James took good care of you!

My husband is active duty army, and this dealership was wonderful to us. They were very courteous and polite, as well as provided us a great military discount! Our salesman was George Lampon, and the sales manager James at GMC, gave us a deal on a handshake - and held to it. They truly went out of their ways to make this happen for me, and have continued to go out of their way after the sale with anything I've needed. They even sent us fresh baked cookies!!! You just don't get that quality service anymore. I highly recommend this dealership and our salesman!!!

• on buying my car

Thanks Kimberly!!

Kimberly West was a lot of help on buying my car ,she did not try to push me in to buying one and we rode in a lot of cars When I did find the one I like I new it was the one I wonted

Thanks Kimberly!!

• Stacey

Hi Stacey- Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! We appreciate your business!!

I have purchased a vehicle from wyatt Johnson as well as had my vehical serviced with them. Always a good experience. This week I had a repair on my car and I was put up in a rental vehicle for the time my vehicle was being repaired. I could not be more pleased with the service that I received from Wyatt Johnson. I would definitely recommend anyone to buy from them and to do business with them. Great experience thank you Wyatt Johnson and thank you Crystal the service rep.

• Buying a car

Hi Shalonda- Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate your business!!

Brock Midkiff is the best car salesman ever. This is the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. I will be back to purchase my next vehicle.

Hi Shalonda- Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate your business!!

• Great Experience

Hi James- Thanks for the feedback about your experience with Jason. I am glad he took good care of your son. We appreciate your business!

Jay Hill helped my son and I out more than he knows. I went with my 18 year old son too Wyatt Johnson to purchase his first car; and the experience my so got from it was great. The communication during the process was awesome, it showed my son how a real deal was suppose to be handled a life skill he will definitely use in the future. Jay Hill is a real professional and I recommend he be requested there at Wyatt Johnson.

• Five stars and more!

Wow!! Thanks for the kind words Trish. We truly appreciate your business!!

If there were more stars I would have to award them. The wonderful team of Jay Hill and Adam Polston had me driving out of the dealership with my dream car in no time! They answered all of my questions, took my concerns seriously and worked hard to earn my trust and my business! They had me out of there in a short period of time. I have never had a car buying experience go so smoothly. They treated me with respect where other car dealerships in the area have not because I'm not a man. I will buy all of my future vehicles at Wyatt Johnson and will gladly recommend them to friends and family! They went above and beyond for me and I now consider them friends that I will see again in the future! Thanks so much for employing such a stand up sales force!

Wow!! Thanks for the kind words Trish. We truly appreciate your business!!

• 2017 Subaru Forester Touring

Thanks for the feedback!! We appreciate you travelling so far to work with us. Enjoy your new vehicle!

This is the most amazing company I have ever dealt with. Daniel took care of every detail---even the tiniest ones---for the sale. No matter what I needed, he immediately took care of it. And they went above and beyond the call of duty. I live in Franklin, TN, (almost 2 hours away) and he had the car and paperwork delivered to me on the same day the car came in. Jeannie, the sales rep who drove the car down, spent over an hour with me explaining every detail of how the car works---from the tech settings to the door locks. For every detail of the sale, I got follow up calls or emails to make sure everything was going smoothly. One of the biggest selling points for me is that the dealership gives a Lifetime Warranty with every car they sell. If you're planning to buy a car, definitely go to this dealership!!

• pre owned

sales representatives Bob and James did an excellent job from start to finish getting me approved with the rate i was looking for.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at our dealership. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.