4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1240 reviews

Call This Dealer

1240 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ron Hibbard Toyota from DealerRater.com

Third Times a Charm
    April 14, 2018

This was my third purchase from Ron Hibbard Toyota over the past twenty years and the experience only gets better each time!! P.S. Lydia Rocks!!

Ron Hibbard Toyota

Oh how awesome is this! Thank you so much for continuing to trust us with your business. We look forward to seeing you again!

Satisfied Customer
    April 11, 2018

I went to Ron Hibbard Toyota to compare trucks, whether I wanted a double cab or crew cab, and whether I wanted a new or used truck. They had a used c...rew cab and I had found a new double cab on line at another dealership. Les Moser greeted me in the parking lot while I was looking at the crew cab, went and got the keys. He also went and got the keys to a double cab parked next to it. We compared the differences between the two and I decided I wanted a double cab, but specifically wanted a certain color. Since they did not have the color I wanted, we negotiated a deal on the new one at the other dealership contingent upon the other dealer allowing them to purchase the vehicle from them. All went well and two days later I have my truck. I can't say enough good things about Les. I'm a long time owner of Toyota, so I didn't have to be sold on what I wanted, at the moment I own four! It was just a matter of negotiating a deal and taking ownership, which was a job well done by Les Moser. Thanks Les!!

Ron Hibbard Toyota

You let us know when you're looking for Toyota #6 & #7 and we'll have them ready for you! :) Thank you so much for trusting us with your business not ...to mention trusting our brand for all these years to want to stick with Toyota for so long. We appreciate your dedication to quality and your business. You are a rockstar and we're very pleased to hear that you had an exceptional experience with Les!

2016 Camry
    April 9, 2018

This makes the third Toyota I've bought from Ron Hibbard. Sales and service has always been great. Hopefully the Camry will be as reliable as my oth...er Toyotas. Combined I had over 400,000 miles on those vehicles.

Ron Hibbard Toyota

Toyota's are like a dream that lasts forever! 400k combined is the proof of that. Thank you so much for coming back to do business with us. We should ...have a party for customer's like you for being awesome! We look forward to seeing you again!

Great Company
    April 9, 2018

Mr. Wayne found a great quality vehicle in the price and mileage that I was looking for. The service was relaxed and personable. I would definitely re...commend.

Ron Hibbard Toyota

Thank you so much for coming by and trusting us with your business. We look forward to seeing you again.

Employees Worked With
    More than reasonable price quote.
    April 9, 2018

I purchased two cars and everyone was on their toes without the car salesman attack found at some other places. My time is valuable. When I contacted ...them I asked for the "buy now" price expecting day long negotiations but it was not necessary, they returned with a "more than reasonable" quote right off the bat and I accepted. And that time consuming paperwork was a breeze. Everything was ready when I walked in the sales office. But no place is perfect. My only complaint is, they ran out of donuts by mid morning but enjoying our RAV4 made up for the donut loss.

Ron Hibbard Toyota

We'll have some waiting for you next time around! Thank you so much for coming in and allowing us to earn your business! You were such a pleasure to w...ork with and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Toyota Highlander Purchase
    April 9, 2018

Great experience. Low stress / no pressure. We feel like we have become a part of their family and we look forward to referring our friends! Highly re...commend!

Ron Hibbard Toyota

Low Stress / No Pressure is what we aim for! We're glad to hear that you received it when working with James. Thank you so much for coming in and trus...ting us with your business~

Employees Worked With
    Great dealership, wide selection, fair pricing and service.
    April 9, 2018

Second time buyer and have always experience great service after the sale. The entire staff is always helpful. The dealership will work with you to ma...ke you feel comfortable with your buying decision. The service department is accommodating with superb services after the sale. Appointments are arranged to fit your work or personal schedule. Lydia Atmore, our sales consultant, was absolutely wonderful. We strongly suggest you ask for her when you visit this dealership. She took all the time needed to help us understand the Entune Audio System and told us to come back anytime if we need additional help. Also, she is a very longtime employee with multiple sales awards displayed in her office. We strongly suggest you visit Ron Hibbard Toyota for your new or previously used vehicle. Bruce and Sandy J.

Ron Hibbard Toyota

Bruce + Sandy, It's always great to hear that we exceeded expectations and helped you feel comfortable. It was such a pleasure working with you two. ...I hope you continue to trust us with your Toyota purchases and thank you for the sincere words!

RAV4 Hybrid Purchase
    April 8, 2018

Our purchase experience was one of the most enjoyable we have had. Jon Malone was knowledgeable and gave us the information we needed to make a decisi...on. He allowed us to take the SUV home to fit grandchildren car seats and to get better acquainted with it. The sales process was no pressure and they ran 5 different offers so we could choose what would work best for us. All in all, a pleasant buying experience. We would highly recommend this dealership.

Ron Hibbard Toyota

We are more than pleased to hear about your time with Jon. He's a character isn't he? Again your words are so well appreciated and we can't say thank ...you enough. We're glad that you were able to walk away with a deal that best suited your needs! We look forward to hearing from you again and seeing you for your ToyotaCare 5,000 mile service! Enjoy.

Tacoma Purchase
    April 7, 2018

Wayne was a no pressure sales guy, great to deal with! If you are looking to buy a used vehicle I highly recommend going to Ron Hibbard and having a ...chat to Wayne.

Ron Hibbard Toyota

Wayne has a great sense of cool about it and we love it! Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Avalon purchase
    April 5, 2018

We had a great experience buying our Avalon this past Wednesday. Wayne made us very comfortable with our new purchase. He was very thorough and pati...ent. I would definitely see him again and I would recommend him to my friends who are looking to buy.

Ron Hibbard Toyota

Thank you so much for trusting us with your business. Wayne is a class act! We're very pleased to hear about you timely and efficient experience. Than...k you again for your words and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

1435 Nashville Pike Gallatin, TN 37066