1094 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ron Hibbard Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Purchase of 2017 Toyota Tacoma
    September 19, 2017

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Wayne Hobdy in recent years. He is an excellent sales person and always takes good care of us.

• Excellent service!
    September 18, 2017

I can't thank the people from Ron Hibbard enough for taking such good care of me! Not only on my first car that I ever purchased by myself, but for helping me find a replacement car for the first one after it was wrecked. Both times they went above and beyond to make sure I had a great experience and the friendly employees always made sure I felt welcome. A special thanks to Randy and Jason on helping purchase my brand new car and Gary and Chris for helping me purchase my first used car. I would recommend them and this dealership to all of my friends and anyone looking to buy a new or used car!

• Go the extra miles
    September 15, 2017

I drove from Michigan to have my recall part corrected even though I work accross the street from my local dealer. Will come here first if possible!

• Ron Hibbard Toyota will got above and beyond to help you.
    September 14, 2017

Why? Because even with perfect or below a fair credit rating, Ron Hibbard Toyota will go above and beyond to get you into a new or used vehicle. As long as you have confident you can make the monthly payments you will purchase that vehicle you need or want.

• Absolutely The Best

Someone jumped on the roof of my very low mileage 2010 Camry LE and left a dent that my insurance company said was going to cost $4,500 to fix! Well, that wasn't going to happen. I needed a new car and I needed one quickly. I called Hibbard about a car I saw online and was talking to their Used Car Manager Gary Nichols when he mentioned just taking in a 2011 Venza that day that he thought would be perfect for me as a vehicle, and financially. I drove to the dealership Friday morning, checked out the car, negotiated a few details (Like keeping my new payments within $15 of my old payments, which they did!), and by mid-afternoon the Hibbard shop was putting the Venza through a front to back checkup which resulted in it getting new brakes, a new set of tires, oil change and filters. Instead of the hour or more I'm used to, it only took about 20 minutes to complete the paperwork and by the time most people were getting ready to head home from work that day, I was thanking everyone and driving away in my "new" SUV. I highly recommend Ron Hibbard Toyota, Chris Close, the sales rep who handled my sale, Used Car Manager Gary Nichols, and the guys in the Hibbard shop and detailing department who went above and beyond to make me a very happy guy.

• Customer Focused From Beginning to End
    September 10, 2017

Damaged my car and had to get a replacement guickly with limited resources but I also have definite requirements. Ron Hibbard's people worked with me long distance and got me into the perfect Certified Used SUV, even a year newer than the Camry I was trading in, with all the features I wanted and somehow managed to have my payments only increase $15 a month!

• Great Experience.
    September 9, 2017

This is the 2nd time and not the last we have bought a car from Ron Hubbard Toyota.. It was an excellent, easy experience and was driving our car of the lot in couple of hours.

• Very good experience
    September 7, 2017

I went to talk with dealership about a trade and they were very accomadating. I left for 2 hours to do some research at home and they did not pressure me to make a rash decision. I appreciated that!

• Great customer service
    September 5, 2017

Lydia & Marcus were very helpful in finding the vehicle we wanted. They moved quickly and took care of everything for us. I highly recommend them!

• Was taken care of.
    September 4, 2017

When working with Allen and the sales manager Steve, we felt in good hands. They listened to what we needed and made sure to check the boxes and had options for us to choose from. Once we were able to hone in on our needs, both of them made sure we walked out happy, and we did! Excited to be a part of the RHT family.