Darrell Waltrip Honda Volvo Cars Subaru

• Got what we wanted!

Howard worked with us to get the minivan we wanted at the price and financing we wanted.

Thank you for the review!

Thank you for the review!

• Darrell Waltrip Honda-A great experience each time

I needed a car and did some research on vehicles. I settled on getting a Honda Civic. After searching for certified vehicles, I noticed that Darrell Waltrip Honda was consistently lower in the price of their vehicles compared with other Honda dealerships in the area. I had previously purchased an Odyssey about 10 years ago from this same dealership so I had high expectations when I came there. I was not disappointed. Russell Reidmiller is an excellent sales associate! He was attentive, listened to my needs, offered appropriate choices, highlighted features, followed up the next day, and responded to my inquiries the next couple of days. When I came a second time knowing exactly what I wanted to test drive, it was a very easy process from there. He even suggested running through the in-house loan process which proved to be lower than my pre-approved loan. The follow-up call after purchase was also well appreciated since I had meant to call back with a couple more questions post-purchase. When I will purchase my next car, Russell and Darrell Waltrip Honda will be foremost in my mind.

• Darrell Waltrip Volvo

Service representatives were very courteous and helpful. They offered several options and indicated that we were in need of new tires. We elected to purchase the new tires but we were preparing to be out of town so they worked with us to schedule a convenient time. Also we purchased the tires at point so they would be available upon our return. The dealership recently separated the service areas for the makes at this location which made for quick and efficient experience that did not include a long wait.

• Timing Belt and Like New Vehicle

I brought in my Honda Pilot (2007) and told Cody that I wanted finally to have them change the timing belt. I had tried to wait for a special but one was not available. Cody managed to make me feel like I had gotten the special because he threw in a car wash, car cleaning inside and engine steaming or cleaning. The spaces between the bucket seats were spotless and I can't imagine the things they found in there, but they returned the three one dollar bills I had dropped there at some point. The noise from my engine stopped and the vehicle seems like new again. I will trade it in soon for a new Pilot or maybe an Odyssey. And I will buy it from Daryl Daltrip because of the excellent service at this place.

• Darrell Waltrip Subaru Sales and Service

I purchased a 2017 Legacy from Kay-Ann Curtis. This is the second Subaru I have bought from her. She is an outstanding sales consultant. Kay-Ann goes beyond expectations to answer questions and provide service. She is extremely knowledgeable of Subaru's. There has not been a question I have asked her that she didn't know the answer to, or if uncertain, quickly got the answer. I'm grateful for the assistance of Bill, Jason, and Daniel. A great team! The Service Department is second to none in terms of quality of work, timeliness, honesty, and value!

• Service writer Robert Selph went the extra miles

I have to say that Robert Selph absolutely went to bat for us and turned the entire Subaru repair into a very positive experience. We had to replace the radio in the car as it had failed. He worked closely with Subaru to ensure we were well taken care of. He really exercised the service system for a good customer experience. My wife loves, loves, loves her 2014 Subaru Forester, and as a songwriter and former radio station DJ and Program Director, her radio is very important to her. We are already looking at the current model Subaru Foresters, and will certainly replace our 2014 with a new one when the time is right. The customer service we received makes it well worth it to travel from Smyrna Tennessee to Franklin for the support we received.

• Senior Medical Practice Consultant

I just ordered my 3rd car with the help if Greg Schmidt. He always makes the process easy-even for a busy traveler. Thanks Greg

• 2017 Legacy Buy and Maintain

Purchased from Waltrip, and now first service experience concluded. Great team of people on both sides of the house.

• Best Buying Experience Ever!

After months of research, I decided to purchase a Subaru Crosstrek a couple of weeks ago. Having dealt with overbearing, pushy salespersons in past car purchases, I did not look forward to going to any dealership. When I arrived at Darrell Waltrip Subaru for my test drive, however, I was very surprised. The experience was actually pleasant: my salesman, Mark Smallwood, sat down with me first and not only asked what I was looking for in a vehicle, he actually listened to me! I was impressed with his approach and his demeanor. He was very attentive and genuinely wanted to make sure the vehicle met my needs...no pushing extra accessories on me, no telling me he knew "exactly what car" I needed to be in, and no frantic, pushy sales tactics. The test drive went so well that I returned to Darrell Waltrip 6 days later and purchased a 2017 Subaru Crosstrek. I can honestly say this was the best car buying experience I've ever had! Everyone from Mark, to the sales manager, to the finance manager were so respectful and considerate. In a world full of false advertising, I didn't believe there was actually a no pressure dealership. Darrell Waltrip Subaru proved me wrong! I will definitely be returning when it's time for another car.

• Subaru owner

I brought my 2012 Impreza Ltd 5DR in for Vehicle Dynamics Control engine light on and some maintenance. I was treated like family. I was informed of need for rear brakes. They updated software changed the cabin filter, performed tire rotation, oil change and wipers. My Subaru is running like a charm. They even washed my car:) I'm more than happy with the service at DW Subaru in Franklin TN. Thanks guys!