Average based on 78 reviews.
  • Best car buying experience I've ever had!

Head and shoulders above any other dealer I have ever dealt with from start to finish.

• Outstanding

Our experience w buying a car from Micah and Joseph (I think) at Lexus of Nashville was amazing! We love in St. Louis Missouri and none of our local dealers could compete with Lexus of Nashville's price, responsiveness and professionalism. My husband drove our vehicle to Nashville for the trade and transaction and was impressed as well. We could not be happier with our purchase and honestly, would drive to Nashville to buy from them again! They are the easiest people to work with and we appreciate their honesty and far exceeding our expectations .

• Great Experience

Great dealership. no pressure, everyone was very helpful and Greg and Ernesto did a great job taking care of the customer.

• Outstanding dealership in all aspects.

This was our third Lexus purchase from the dealership and have each time found them to be always courteous, friendly, and totally informed regarding their products and service. Our sales rep, Dave Lenahan, is superior in all aspects of the sales experience. The beautiful young lady who handled our paperwork was incredibly nice and thoughtful. We would highly recommend all aspects of the dealership and of course Lexus automobiles.

• Lexus of Nashville: Best service and product

I could not have had a more pleasant experience buying a new car then the one I had at Lexus of Nashville. I had searched for an suv online and was very pleased with the inventory I found at this location. I arrived at the very attractive facility and was greeted warmly in the reception area. I was then referred to Dave, who was able to locate a vehicle quickly that met my needs perfectly. During the test drive, Dave explained the vehicle's features exceptionally well and then began the paperwork. Sona then completed the purchasing process quickly and efficiently. Before I drove away in my new car, Dave took time to show me how to operate the vehicle's features. He knows his product and made sure I was comfortable with driving the vehicle and operating all of the its systems. I highly recommend Lexus of Nashville for the purchase of a great product!

• Great Experience

worked with Ernesto Martinez and Edith. Hands down the best car buying experience I have ever had.

• Great Experience at Lexus of Nashville

Couldn't have been more pleased. The salesman (Greg Williams) was wonderful. He was friendly, courteous and not too pushy. He showed the car, highlighted the features, rode while we drove, then let us make up our own mind. During negotiations, Edith Thompson was extremely nice and accommodating. There was no tension as we agreed on a price for our new vehicle. Overall, it was as pleasant an experience as I've ever had when purchasing a new car.

• Ashley S

I love this dealership!! Everyone there is very nice and friendly!! I would recommend this place to everyone!!

• Langley's New Car

My wife and I have bought numerous cars and our experience with Lexus of Nashville was one of the best experiences we have ever had. Our sales representative, Paul Hale, did an excellent job in helping us complete our sale. Paul was also very patient in providing an excellent in-service on all of the car's features and how to use them. The technology expert that worked with us was also very helpful. It was a pleasure doing business with the entire Lexus of Nashville! Great job Paul, Edith, and Sona! You're the best!

• Car owner

Our Sales pro Lewis is absolutely top notch. Highly experienced, zero pressure and of absolute service. This guy stays committed to commitments and treats his customers with total respect. He listens, recommends and makes things happen. The Business Manager Edith is without a doubt the most professional and determined manager I have dealt with. Clearly focused on results, she works hard to get things done to the satisfaction of the customer. Straightforward, friendly and no surprises.