Lexus of Nashville

178 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 23, 2019

Romaine Clue is the best salesman we’ve ever worked with. He was knowledgeable, listened to our needs and truly helped us make the perfect vehicle choice!

April 10, 2019

Romaine Clue was the best salesman I’ve ever met with. Courteous, interested in what you wanted, willing to go the extra mile to give you all the knowledge... he has about Lexus cars. Just an easy, professional process to buy a car through him. Lexus of Nashville outstanding business.

April 7, 2019

I searched the internet for an automobile that I felt would meet my expectations. I sought and found several possible 2016 Lexus RX 350's at Lexus of Nashville.... I contacted the dealership and was accommodated by a sales associate, David Haley. We met, I settled on a vehicle, and went through the buying process. David Haley made this process the easiest of any vehicle purchase I have ever made. David was the consummate professional. Should you ever wish to purchase a vehicle from Lexus of Nashville, make sure you ask for and do business with David Haley.

April 5, 2019

We had an appointment to test drive an L/Certified 2019 GS350 with 1200 miles. Unfortunately it was not marked as hold and sold the previous evening. ... The sales consultant talked to the sales manager who asked if would buy a new GS for the same price. Yes. I received maximum trade-in value for my LS (I'm downsizing) and paid less than $1K more than for a 2018 GS with 12K miles we looked at at CarMax.

April 1, 2019

Process was easy and simple, salesman was great, no run around, no false promises, said he would try and help me and he along with his team made the buying... process great. Would definitely recommend and come back for my next purchase.

April 1, 2019

This was our first time buying with Lexus of Nashville - we typically do business with Carmax . We found the staff, facilities,buying process and follow... up very professional. We enjoyed working with Greg Williams too!

March 22, 2019

Both the sales person and the lady that followed up with the paperwork were outstanding. They were determined to help me find the car that met my needs... at a price that met my needs. They even kept the dealership open 30 minutes after it closed to complete everything since I was from out of town. An outstanding experience !

March 18, 2019

Sam Ballard is the epitome of professionalism and Lexus knowledge. The environment was stress free and I did not feel pressured to buy. Sam made it a... fun and relaxing day. I am pleased overall with my experience at Lexus of Nashville and with my Lexus purchase!

March 12, 2019

Doug Kevern made my buying experience hassle-free from start to finish. I had an appointment @10 and was out by 12.Buying a new Lexus from Lexus of Nashville... was a great choice..Thanks Doug

March 11, 2019

It took a couple of weeks, but they were committed to helping me find the right car for the right price. Thanks Lexus of Nashville for getting me into... a new EX 350 F Sport. What an amazing car for the price!