Rivergate Toyota

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 21 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

June 8, 2017

We recently purchased our 2nd Toyota from Rivergate Toyota. Mr. Jackson was our salesman and he was very knowledgeable and professional. We are ve...ry pleased with our purchases and would recommend Rivergate Toyota and especially Mr. Johnson with extreme confidence that anyone would be pleased with their experience.

February 8, 2017

Bobby was great! I told him what I wanted and next thing I was driving home in my new car. He got me a great deal. This is where you need to be, when ...buying a car.

December 12, 2016

Our salesman Bobby Legg was knowledgeable, polite and most helpful. Would highly recommend Rivergate Toyota and Bobby for a pleasant experience in sh...opping for a automobile.

November 8, 2016

I thought my salesperson Dax really helped me and made my experience buying my first car great.

November 7, 2016

I thought that my salesperson Henry Redd was very qualified and took the time with me in helping me chose the right vehicle for me and my family. We l...ove our new car and yes, we will definitely be coming back to Rivergate Toyota in the future!

November 7, 2016

I thought that the overall staff at Rivergate Toyota and my salesman Mr. Johnson was highly professional in the purchase of my car. Mr. Johnson was a...ble to handle and took in consideration all of my needs and concerns I had on the purchase of my new car. Thank you Rivergate Toyota and Mr. Johnson I am loving my car!!

October 12, 2016

I was in the market for a car that seemed impossible to find, and I finally found it at Rivergate Toyota. They were very prompt in getting back with m...e and worked with my budget to make sure I was comfortable to say yes. It was such a great experience I bought the car on the spot! This was the best buying experience I have ever had. I will most certainly buy from them again.

August 10, 2016

I had an excellent experience at Rivergate Toyota. My sales person Odion Okukpon was very accommodating. Odion greeted me at my car door and was kind ...and patient with me. The finance office was courteous of my time and they worked hard to get me into a Toyota Camry. Awesome Customer Service.

May 25, 2015

I have bought a lot of cars in my life i'm 56 years old so i have been buying cars for 35 years, they were extremely patient with me. { no pressure} I... would have told me me to leave because to put it mildy i am not easy to please but they where great especially when pricing was concerned I would not hesitate to tell a friend or even a stranger who was in the market to buy a car to go see them. I also want to personally say thank s to Arnold he has a title but you would never know it just a great guy. they have my business for life also a shout out to their service dept they serviced my 2010 camry for years and Sammy who works in the service dept goes above and beyond to satisfy my cars needs. great buying experience ,service and finally customer service which is getting harder to find in this day and age. thumbs up across the board!

April 15, 2015

It was a great experience. I started my search on the internet. Starting with my pre approval of my credit application to the searching for the right ...car. My sales representative was exceptional and patient as I made this decision. People were saying congratulations as I was leaving the business office I must say that was a different feeling. People that you did not even interact with. . Wow. I will tell everyone of my experience. Keep up the excellent work... all of you guys.

Rivergate Toyota