New 866-629-7604 Dealer Website
Used 888-436-0110 Email Dealer
Service 866-396-6704

Average based on 385 reviews
  • 2015 Ford Fusion

I had a great buying experience at Ford of Mboro. It was fast and they answered all my questions. I was shopping for a used car but they were able to help me finance a brand new car. Thanks guys!!!!

Hello Jennifer, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! We are glad to hear that your car buying experience was made easy, and we hope you enjoy your brand new 2015 Ford Fusion! Happy driving! Ford of Murfreesboro

• Rick and Linda

my wife and I are very happy with the Service we received from JT with Ford of Murfreesboro. My one question at the moment is when will I hear about my having my truck coated/sealed?

• Excellent dealership with Mustang expertise

Very professional, friendly and expert service. Would highly recommend.

Very professional, friendly and expert service. Would highly recommend.

• Aaaaaaa

Fantastic! Thanks for the loaner and the driver who delivered my truck back to Brentwood.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Robert! Safe travels!

• Warranty Service

The emission pressure valve was replaced as explained. All is good!

The emission pressure valve was replaced as explained. All is good!

• Great Experience Wonderful Staff!

Purchased a 2016 Ford Mustang GT in August from FOM's beautiful new facility. Did not have the car I wanted on the lot but they went out of their way to get exactly what I asked for. Great buying experience from a knowledgeable staff that truly put the customer first....Jason Burke and Will Hockett came through for me!

• Awesome Service area/Customer waiting room

Absolutely beautiful Service Department Customer waiting room, where you can see your vehicle being serviced in a pristine work area. A very relaxing experience overall. Because I only had the first oil change done, I did not provide a rating on quality of repairs.

• Customer

Simply the best sales people you can find and they always look out you.

Simply the best sales people you can find and they always look out you.

• 2017 Ford Escape

Thank you Garrett! You were an amazing salesman. I will be a returning customer.

Michelle, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Awesome Dealership. Buy from here!

Great experience. Very fast and did not have to sit around in the dealership waiting for everything to be completed.

Thanks for the feedback, David! We appreciate you choosing Ford of Murfreesboro. Our goal is to get your 5-Star rating. See you again soon! All the best, Ford of Murfreesboro