• Great experinence from start to finish!

Great experience from start to finish! I completed everything online and came into the dealership and everything was ready to go. They had the vehicle I wanted and gave me a better price than my hometown dealership did!

• Battery

I called in without an appointment, and Kim took care of my problem earlier than I expected.

• F350 Truck

Mr. Todd Eifert is a GREAT asset to your organization. I haven't purchased a new vehicle recently mainly because I dislike the experience with the normal auto sales person who do not take the time to find out what it will take to sell to you. Mr. Eifert was a huge unexpected surprise and I would recommend him to anyone wishing to do business with Ford of Murfreesboro. He was thoughtful, sincere, thorough and a pleasure to do business with. Your facility is lovely; however, your facility does NOT sell autos; your sales staff does or does not sell for you. Your questionnaire only refers to "autos"...perhaps you should also make major reference to sale of "trucks"! I hope to have the opportunity to refer more business to Todd Eifert and Ford of Murfreesboro in the future. Thank you.

• Mustang broke down during trip from ATL to STL !!

It was a bad day...We were following my son during our trip from Atlanta, GA to Saint Louis, MO. While driving thru Murfreesboro, TN, my son's 2005 Ford Mustang decided to quit. We were stuck on the side of I-24 northbound at the Medical Center Pkwy on ramp. We called USAA Roadside Assistance and the wrecker was there in just under an hour. The wrecker towed the car to the Murfreesboro, TN Ford dealer. We were on a tight time schedule. When the Mustang arrived at the Ford dealer, despite all the other cars being worked on in the shop, they got right too fixing our car. It was very apparent that their priority was to get me back on the road as quickly as possible...and they did!! It was less than two hours and we were back on the road- WOW, what a great experience!! The facility was nice and comfortable and they also had a mini food concession. The experience was exceptional and we returned to Saint Louis before dark. Thanks again for everything Murfreesboro Ford.....YOU are a class act!!!! All the best. GSO

Gregg, Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are so glad you had a great experience with us and thank you for your business! Ford of Murfreesboro

• Excellent Service

Sean, Thank you so much for the feedback! We appreciate you and your business. We hope you are a customer for life! Ford of Murfreesboro

I bought my 2017 Ford Fusion from this dealer (40 miles from my home) because I heard they had good service. Well their reputation is well deserved, I've been there twice since purchasing my car and both times they got me in within 5 to 10 minutes of my scheduled appointment which can be rare at dealerships. Always professional, helpful, polite and quick. Their facility is spotless and comfortable to wait in. I went for an oil change and was out in less than an hour. They always wash it for me as well. So in addition to a very good buying experience they continue that with excellent service experiences.

• Great customer service

Thanks to Mr. Art Hill for assisting my friends with the purchase of their automobile. Great job and quality service.

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business!

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business!

• Great service

Great service. Great customer service. Great employees. Waiting area could be updated.

• Great service

Thank you, Jean! We appreciate your business!

Thank you, Jean! We appreciate your business!

• Easy, fast and very helpful

Thank you for the review! We hope you will be a customer for life!

We looked at both new and used and selected a used vehicle that fit our needs. The dealer worked with us on the price and financing to get us in a price we could afford and still be comfortable. In and out in less than 2 hours. Noah was great! Thanks!

Thank you for the review! We hope you will be a customer for life!

• Brakes

Thank you, Robert! We appreciate your business!

In & out without a problem! Alex & Mr Bowes were very informative and helpful in solving my vehicle problems. Great new facility with really nice customer lounge to wait in. Would highly recommend the dealership for repairs & service!!!

Thank you, Robert! We appreciate your business!