• Awesome job

Awesome. They listened to me and my needs which give the ability to meet those needs. They gave me no pressure. They were very informative. They were very polite. The salesman I worked with (Nick) was the same one that sold me my Malibu in 2014. I will be using him for my next purchase. The wife and I both were treated like family. I give top kudos to Payne Chevrolet in Springfield Tennessee.

• Maintenance

I'm always able to get in quickly, the service is prompt and I'm comfortable in the waiting room until my vehicle is ready.

• Payne Chevy, Springfield, Tn.

Best Chevy dealership around. Dale is a good honest salesman. Easy to deal with. Great service dept. Very good mechanics. Easy in and fast out. I will visit again. Great looking remodeled facility.

• Great Dealership

Great people to deal with. Very good service dept. Honest salesmen, Dale Murphy, first class all the way. Fast in and fast out. Will deal with again.

• Great experience

Great experience. Easy to work with. We were in and out with a signed deal in about an hour. One of the best buying car buying experiences. Plus we felt like we had a great deal!

• Online Shopping Pleasure

Shopping online is less challenging than visiting a dozen dealers trying to find "The One", but has its issues also. Many dealers will not speak seriously on the phone, their only desire to get you onto their lot and upsale from their "special". After viewing several similar cars online, I emailed Payne from Cars.com. I got a call back from Eric H in less than 30 minutes, made the deal on the phone and drove up after lunch to button up the paper work. Eric made it extremely easy and pleasant. The car was even better looking than their photos . . . We were in and out in about 1.5 hours. I drove past 2 other dealers who had the same model, but who would not give me firm commitment we had a deal on the phone. No games at Payne! Just professional and friendly service in a pleasant surrounding. Great job Eric. I've had the opportunity to drop your name twice in the 4 weeks since the purchase. I appreciated you making if fun and easy to do business.

• Saw it, Bought it :-)

This was a very fun experience for me. I went to buy my first new auto and ended up getting a great deal and great service from all involved in the process. Lavern is a great sales person :-) The process of getting my final quote was a bit lengthy but in the end I was very satisfied with my price and customer service experience. Loooove my new Chevy Equinox.