Downtown Hyundai & Subaru

4.0
  • 2011 Sonata

Raymond, we really appreciate your feedback! Thank you again for the great review!

Anthony,the service advisor was excellent. He handled the entire episode perfectly. The 4 star, rather than 5 was due to low tire light coming on as I was leaving the service area. The mechanic should have caught this prior to presenting the car for drive out.

• Suburu Forester Service

this was a painles, plesant process ! I really don't know of what else to say.

Hello Thomas, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Thank you again for the great review!

this was a painles, plesant process ! I really don't know of what else to say.

• sales and finance

Friendly staff both the salesman and sales manager and the finance guy was just great I'll well buy all my cars and family cars from them they went above and beyond to make sure I'm happy with my purchase... thank you

John, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Vacation Help

Hello James, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

While on vacation my Hyundai had a problem. The service rep was kind enough to get my car in and diagnose the problem. Didn't have the parts on hand but was able to get me back on the road again so we could get back home.

• Great Customer Service

Penelope, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Downtown Hyundai. You really made our day today.

Took my Subaru Outback in for an oil change and tire rotation. Asked the service person to check for recalls and explained that I would be taking a trip and would they inspect the car hoses, air filter, fluids, etc. The service department was very accommodating and very helpful with the complete process.

• Service Department

Everything was completed on time and to my satisfaction. I will return.

Cindy, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Downtown Hyundai. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Everything was completed on time and to my satisfaction. I will return.

• Earl Henry

Terrance Long was the sales person we bought the car from. He was great. I would buy from him again if I needed another car. The person who served me a couple of weeks ago when I took the car in for its first 6,000 mile checkup was phenomenal. He was so efficient and curteous. I think his name was Chris.

Earl, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Downtown Hyundai. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thank you again for the great review!

• Servicing my vehecial first oil change

Very nice very clean wait time was minimal.The serviceman Kenny Gram WA friendly knowledgeable and very helpful

Thanks for the feedback, Martha. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Downtown Hyundai. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Service Visit

I went in for my first oil change, after purchasing my car from this dealership. We were greeted immediately as we steeped inside. The salesman that sold us our car remembered us, which was impressive and made us feel like we mattered as buyers. The oil change and tire rotation was done quickly and finished in the time they told us it would be. The service tech was courteous and very knowledgeable and answered all the questions that I had.

Steven, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Downtown Hyundai. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Oil Change

We always love to receive great feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!!

I had a appointment for a oil change and tire rotation. Jason greeted me in the drive in lane. He was friendly and seem excited I was there. They had me wait in there lounge which had snacks and water for customers. It was a very nice experience! I will continue to use them for all my needed maintenance .