Downtown Hyundai & Subaru

4.1
  • Excellent customer service!

Everyone was super friendly and not pushy like at other places. The salesman that helped us was great to work with. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Downtown Hyundai

The facility is nice, clean and comfortable for the customers. It is great they have provided snacks, coffee, and water for the customers. There is also a bowl of water for pets.

• Downtown Hyuandi

Chris was honest and clear. Eventhough I will have to come back to correct a factory recall they did all they could at my appointment

Leonard, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you again for the great review!

• 2011 Sonata

Raymond, we really appreciate your feedback! Thank you again for the great review!

Anthony,the service advisor was excellent. He handled the entire episode perfectly. The 4 star, rather than 5 was due to low tire light coming on as I was leaving the service area. The mechanic should have caught this prior to presenting the car for drive out.

• Suburu Forester Service

this was a painles, plesant process ! I really don't know of what else to say.

Hello Thomas, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Thank you again for the great review!

this was a painles, plesant process ! I really don't know of what else to say.

• sales and finance

Friendly staff both the salesman and sales manager and the finance guy was just great I'll well buy all my cars and family cars from them they went above and beyond to make sure I'm happy with my purchase... thank you

John, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Vacation Help

Hello James, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

While on vacation my Hyundai had a problem. The service rep was kind enough to get my car in and diagnose the problem. Didn't have the parts on hand but was able to get me back on the road again so we could get back home.

• Great Customer Service

Penelope, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Downtown Hyundai. You really made our day today.

Took my Subaru Outback in for an oil change and tire rotation. Asked the service person to check for recalls and explained that I would be taking a trip and would they inspect the car hoses, air filter, fluids, etc. The service department was very accommodating and very helpful with the complete process.

• Service Department

Everything was completed on time and to my satisfaction. I will return.

Cindy, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Downtown Hyundai. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Everything was completed on time and to my satisfaction. I will return.

• Earl Henry

Terrance Long was the sales person we bought the car from. He was great. I would buy from him again if I needed another car. The person who served me a couple of weeks ago when I took the car in for its first 6,000 mile checkup was phenomenal. He was so efficient and curteous. I think his name was Chris.

Earl, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Downtown Hyundai. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thank you again for the great review!