Downtown Hyundai & Subaru

3.9
  • Vacation Help

While on vacation my Hyundai had a problem. The service rep was kind enough to get my car in and diagnose the problem. Didn't have the parts on hand but was able to get me back on the road again so we could get back home.

• Great Customer Service

Penelope, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Downtown Hyundai. You really made our day today.

Took my Subaru Outback in for an oil change and tire rotation. Asked the service person to check for recalls and explained that I would be taking a trip and would they inspect the car hoses, air filter, fluids, etc. The service department was very accommodating and very helpful with the complete process.

• Service Department

Everything was completed on time and to my satisfaction. I will return.

Cindy, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Downtown Hyundai. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Everything was completed on time and to my satisfaction. I will return.

• Earl Henry

Terrance Long was the sales person we bought the car from. He was great. I would buy from him again if I needed another car. The person who served me a couple of weeks ago when I took the car in for its first 6,000 mile checkup was phenomenal. He was so efficient and curteous. I think his name was Chris.

• Servicing my vehecial first oil change

Very nice very clean wait time was minimal.The serviceman Kenny Gram WA friendly knowledgeable and very helpful

Thanks for the feedback, Martha. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Downtown Hyundai. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Service Visit

I went in for my first oil change, after purchasing my car from this dealership. We were greeted immediately as we steeped inside. The salesman that sold us our car remembered us, which was impressive and made us feel like we mattered as buyers. The oil change and tire rotation was done quickly and finished in the time they told us it would be. The service tech was courteous and very knowledgeable and answered all the questions that I had.

Steven, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Downtown Hyundai. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Oil Change

We always love to receive great feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!!

I had a appointment for a oil change and tire rotation. Jason greeted me in the drive in lane. He was friendly and seem excited I was there. They had me wait in there lounge which had snacks and water for customers. It was a very nice experience! I will continue to use them for all my needed maintenance .

• Our last 3 cars were Subaru's, next will be Toyota

Must have caught them on a bad day. Car was in worse repair after leaving the service dept. Recall work not completed, parts not in stock, said would call when they came in, never called. Recommended brake work, went to a brake shop and another Subaru dealership, not needed. Cracked windshield resevoir during work, refilled, told for $120, they would diagnose the cause of the leak. One star rating is too generous.

We are very concerned to hear about your recent experience. We can assure you customer service is our top priority. We would like to speak with you regarding the issues you have brought to our attention. You can reach our customer service team toll free at 877-475-3902.

• Clunking sonata....problem solved. So relieved!

Thank you for leaving a review! Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service.

Had an issue back in late summer, thought it was fixed. Issue was recurrent. Initially was going to be charged and inconvenienced by this, was very upset. New service management and customer service reps went the extra mile to resolve the situation. I'm very relieved and satisfied.

• David

Enjoyed the friendly customer service. I am fully satisfied with the service.

Thank you so much! We truly appreciate it and are so happy to hear you had a great experience!

Enjoyed the friendly customer service. I am fully satisfied with the service.