Beaman Toyota Buick GMC

3.8 out of 5 (3.8) 28 reviews

Call This Dealer

November 14, 2017

Will (sales) and Scott (service) are two of the most customer centered associates I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. These guys went... above and beyond AFTER I had already purchased a car from Beaman. Both Will and Scott carried customer care beyond the point of purchase and helped me feel part of the Beaman family. I will never buy a car anywhere else.

November 14, 2017

November 1, 2017

The experience with Scott, David and the rest of the service attendants is always pleasant. I am; however, upset with the quality of my Denali sputty.... Motor issues at 117,000 miles is not what I expected after buying your top of the line engine. Highly disappointed and am not in a situation to where I can afford another vehicle. Bought the vehicle off Beaman's floor and only Beaman mechanics have touched the vehicle. This is my first American made vehicle and probably will be my last. I went from trading my used Toyota van that got over 300,000 miles to a new GMC sputty with engine problems starting at a little over 100,000 miles!! Upset is not a strong enough word. The employees at Beaman are #1 but I wish I'd stayed with a Toyota product now I'm left "holding the engine!"

August 25, 2017

I have been going to Beaman since I moved to Nashville two years ago. The service department has always been great. They don't try to push unneeded ...items. The people couldn't be friendlier.

March 31, 2017

I was trading in a 12 year-old car for a new car. The salesman, Jim DeRossett was cordial and listened to what I was interested in. He didn't show us ...cars out of my price range and answered all our questions. The sales manager was polite during negotiations. Although they encouraged me to make a decision, it wasn't high pressure so that I was turned off. I bought a car similar to the one I drove 2 days later as that was my preferred color choice.

October 14, 2016

Brought vehicle in for tire leak. 2016 GMC Yukon SLT, purchased there. Wheel was damaged while there, Yes I was extremely angered When I finally s...poke to the service manager, he said there was no way their machine could have done the damage. Explained they were the only ones that had done anything involving the wheel and he still said his service dept. did not do it. Been doing business with Beaman since 2006, with the same salesman and will continue to do business with him, but will not use their service dept. and would not refer the service dept. to anyone, I would refer to my salesman but never the service dept.

August 16, 2016

Monday night the Service department told me the recall service would take "a couple hours", so I made an appointment for 6am Tuesday morning. 6am Tues...day morning I was told it would take 5 or 6 hours, and it took every second of that. Who ever answers the phone doesn't know "poo". If you're calling, make sure you get the service manager for an accurate time estimate. The shuttle service is grand, as long as you can wait a couple hours to be picked up (Be sure to follow up periodically. You'll probably have to leave messages that won't be returned, so just call the main number) When you're trying to checkout, good luck getting the "gossip girls" to pay any attention. They tend to pick the person they want to help next, regardless of who was there first. Just be patient. Once they are all caught up on who is sleeping with which salesperson, I'm sure they'll get right to you. Bottom line, pick a different dealer. These folks aren't hungry enough (probably because they price their cars 10-20% more than other Toyota dealerships.)

June 6, 2016

Hello Car enthusiasts, lookers and want to buy-ers. Saturday I bought a sports car-after two months of looking. I was in a 13 year old car-the world h...ad changed and part of why it took 2 months was how much cars are different and how much they have increased in price. So, that being said what I initially thought i wanted I do-and still do, but not right now, I got the best car at Beaman Toyota on Broadway. I tried to be fair to myself and go to at least 2 dealers for every "flavor" of car I looked at. That way, if one was indifferent or flippant or just plain rude it would not have a bearing on the manufacturer. Only that dealer lost my business. And that happened twice- a Nissan dealer and a Subaru dealer. Sadly, I think even at bad dealerships good people exist but the key is finding that one. And sometimes you are just so damn flabbergasted at the behaviour you just don't want to try. So, I kept my journey and after the very end I thought what have you not driven: Rav4. So, I went to a large place-again, same scenario, first guy fairly indifferent and definitely preoccupied . In his head. World, if you are spending many thousands of dollars don't you want someone In YOur Head??? I did. So, with the excellent Sales Manager I got the right guy, Wes M. and got the right car for me. You have to give everyone a second chance-unless it is just so horrendous it is personally too offensive. And, it was just we did not connect but not that other wayward behaviour -know the difference. So, I recommend wholeheartedly Beaman, see Bobby G. if an issue and see Wes M-or rather get in line as he is sooooo savy about cars-he's going to have to help me switching gears as that is a new one for me-but he will and don't believe Toyota is not the best. Everything reason I had was valid and and every reason I had to buy the sports car was valid and with Wes it all gelled. So, go to Beaman and don't be shy.

May 9, 2016

During my most recent trip for an appointment I want to express my appreciation for my service advisor Eric Heflin. I have consistently received excel...lent customer service and care for my vehicles. I have no worries about my vehicles as my appointments and service levels have been anticipated and provided proactively. My 2008 Toyota had a recall outstanding for years, rear suspension springs breaking and was so glad when Eric had provided me with an update the fixes were finally determined and asked if he should schedule an appointment. Toyota actually installed new rear suspension springs resolving a long recall remedy. The service performed was completed promptly and most importantly like always done with a high level of professionalism and knowing the job was done right the first time. Again I cannot thank Eric and the entire service team enough for their high level of service and caring for customers.

May 9, 2016

As good as it gets; from the time you drive in until you drive out!

Beaman Toyota Buick GMC