New 866-674-5287 Dealer Website
Used 888-437-0244 Email Dealer
Service 877-276-4795

• Service Review

Have had my vehicles serviced at Crown Ford for quite a few years. Last two vehicles we bought at Crown Ford. Have had great service on the buying end from Bobby Ross. Every service manager that I have dealt with has been friendly and professional. I especially enjoy dealing with Randy Tant in the service department. He has always been friendly, courteous and professional.

• buying

Our salesman Alfredo Lanza did a wonderful job helping us with our purchase.

Our salesman Alfredo Lanza did a wonderful job helping us with our purchase.

• Ask for Jason

I had a gentlemen by the name of Jason Rote help me. He was EXTREMELY knowledgeable about the different vehicles within my budget. He really helped me feel good about my decision. Jason was honest and up front about everything, and when buying a car what else could you ask for. He was very personable and I enjoyed the whole experience. The manager was great too.

• 2011 Ford Explorer

John wolf really helped us out. We love our new vehicle. Everything was great.

John wolf really helped us out. We love our new vehicle. Everything was great.

• Awesome group of people!

Thank you for your kind words, Cheryl! It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

I love my 2016 Ford Fusion! I would like to give a special thanks to, John Wolf, Alfredo Lanza, Cowboy, and Marty Horn! Anything is possible at Crown Ford, because they're built "Ford Tough"!!!! Go see them, they won't let you down!

• Great Service

I purchased a 2015 Ford Fiesta. I can into the dealership they took care of me right away. I love my Crown Ford family.

• Great services and helpful service staff

Service trip was good with no problems. Staff was very helpful.

Service trip was good with no problems. Staff was very helpful.

Kevin, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Crown Ford. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Crown Ford look forward to further serving you in the future!

• Good buying experience

I've owned over 8 new Fords in my life ranging from Cobras to F150s, and the Fiesta ST is hands down my favorite. I'm pleased with the service at Crown and I hope they maintain the same level of commitment throughout my ownership of the car.

We are glad you chose our dealership, Mason. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

• Awesome dealership!

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. It was the best car buying experience we've had by far!

• Wilma Davis