Action Nissan

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 45 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Shout out to Derek Dustin and Clint! AMAZING GUYS!
    April 13, 2018

I can't say enough about this place! They bought my old car, hooked me up with a BEAUTIFUL BRAND NEW ROGUE with a payment plan perfect for me, and I w...as in and out quicker than I thoughy! They treated me like family! The lobby area for waiting was clean and comfy, plus snacks! The manager Clint and salesmen Derek and Dustin were amazing. We were joking and having so much fun! I have already recommended the dealership to all my friends. Thank you so much Derek and Dustin YOU ROCK!!! #RogueLife #ActionNissan I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Great experience.
    April 7, 2018

I was shopping for a new Pathfinder. I inquired online and was immediately called by Heather at Action Nissan. She helped with all my questions and wa...s able to see me the same day. This was a great experience. Heather was awesome. If you need a car and want to have a great experience..... go see Heather.

Heather was great!!!
    April 7, 2018

A friend had recommended me to Heather Fowler @ Action Nissan.. I have always hated the car shopping process. I gave Heather a call and she was able ...to put me a ease and answer all my questions. I came in and felt so comfortable. She listened to my needs and help to get me in the PERFECT car. This way by far THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!! Go see Heather at Action Nissan and you will be happy you did

new rogue
    March 25, 2018

Instantly felt like family! everyone there was just awesome it was a great experience plus they got me a great price for my new Rogue! Heather Fowler ...was my sales rep and she is awesome!!

New Rogue
    March 14, 2018

My wife and I live in Birmingham and drove to Nashville to Action Nissan because they had the Rogue and the price that we wanted. We were greeted righ...t-a-way by Dustin and wasted no time in making a deal. He took us into a closed off room so we can talk without all of the other distractions. We told him what we wanted, and he made it work. It still took a while to get it done, but overall one of the best car-buying experiences I’ve had!

New Rogue
    February 28, 2018

James Frierson is one of the best sales guy I have ever dealt with. He was friendly, polite and persistent. He was up front with me about everything a...nd did everything in his power to get me the car I wanted at the price I needed. This is the 3rd car I have bought from Action and I have always had a good experience. Thank you so much James. I am LOVING my new Rogue.

Drussell
    February 17, 2018

I’d like to take moment and share the outstanding and exceptional service I received from Action Nissan. Sales Car Specialist, Heather Fowler and Gen...eral Sales Manager, Jason Polk spent the better part of 3 days answering my questions and researching ways to find financing that met my strict budget. Heather was totally awesome to work with. She even took a video overall view of the car and texted it to me. You might say it was my very own personalized car sales commercial. I’ve dealt with a lot of car dealers in the past and I can sincerely say none compare to the team at Action Nissan. I was never made uncomfortable or told I needed to hurry and make a decision because the car might be sold. Their down to earth values and compassionate personalities are a great asset to this dealer ship. It’s worth the drive to Nashville to see them for your next car(s).

Great service and friendly staff
    February 16, 2018

There are not enough words to describe how great this place is in comparison to others. Time and time again I have gone here and they have never let m...e down. Jermaine helped us get a Sentra last summer, then we happily drove out withe Rogue last week. It wasn't your hard sales pitch, but just an honest person who wanted to know our needs and budget.

Fast and Efficient
    February 9, 2018

I had my car picked out online before I got there, however my sales reps answered all my questions and the buying process was fast and easy. My car e...ven had a minor ding and in one phone call Action Nissan made a promose to make it right. Currently waiting on part arrival. I am very pleased with the customer service we recieved.

The almost lost my business
    January 23, 2018

I had to get a new car because I was in a bad accident the month prior, so dealing with insurance was a stressful ordeal and so was dealing with deale...rship sales people. I dealt with two different sales people there, the first one did not return my calls, emails, or texts. The second one lied when she said she was going to send me information and quotes, and never did, she didn't return my calls or texts either. I saw the price of the vehicle went down, so I called to get a different sales person than the two before and got Robert Gaddy. He listened to what I asked of him and actually DID IT!! He didn't give me any sales pitch, he didn't strong arm me into getting the car or any other car on the lot. I went in the dealership skeptical but left happy, thanks to Robert.

Action Nissan