New 855-235-3196 Dealer Website
Used 888-443-7592 Email Dealer
Service 888-904-3670

469 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Honda of Cleveland from DealerRater.com
  • Best experience we have ever had!

Thank you for the kind words...we do like to have fun!

Best experience we have ever had! They were busy and it was exciting. The football games were on and they were even throwing a football in the showroom every once in a while. You can tell these guys (and gals) like to have fun but they know what they are doing too. We have used the Service Department several times too and are equally pleased with the Service staff!

Thank you for the kind words...we do like to have fun!

• Honda of Cleveland

Very courteous service personnel, helpful and informative.

Very courteous service personnel, helpful and informative.

• Best Sales Rep
    December 4, 2016

Honda of Cleveland

Thank you for sharing your experience and the kind words!

Jerry Henderson made our trade purchase a pleasant and simple transaction. Mr. Henderson greeted us with a smile and was professionally knowledgeable. He was attentive to what we wanted and gladly went back out in the cold weather to the lot 3 times to bring us that next car that had that additional feature that we wanted. He had the explanation and answers to our questions, from details about our trade to details about the car, financing and warranty. Thank you to Jerry Henderson for the best car purchase ever!

Honda of Cleveland

Thank you for sharing your experience and the kind words!

• It was excellent
    December 3, 2016

So I have told everyone to go see my Mike Covington as far as I salesperson .. he was amazing and found me exactly what I was looking for in a car

Honda of Cleveland

Thank you for the recommendations and the 5-star review!

Honda of Cleveland

Thank you for the recommendations and the 5-star review!

• CRV Service

Very satisfied which is usually the case at Honda of Cleveland.

Thank you for your loyalty to Honda Cleveland!

Very satisfied which is usually the case at Honda of Cleveland.

• Gary very satisfied

Greg is a great service rep. You know the work will be right and you don't have to worry about anything.

Thank you for sharing and for your loyalty to Honda Cleveland!

Thank you for sharing and for your loyalty to Honda Cleveland!

• On my fourth Honda and wouldn't switch.

Thank you for your loyalty to Honda Cleveland!

We have been happy with the cars and service at Honda of Cleveland for more than 25 years. Friendly people who also get the job done. Can't imagine going anywhere else.

• So happy to find a place to maintain my Honda Element

Honda of Cleveland

Thank you for sharing your experience!

First of all, I drove to the dealership from Mineral Bluff, GA to see how difficult it might be. It was an absolutely beautiful drive and I didn't get lost. I arrived expecting to make an appointment for another day. They welcomed me and my Great Dane and said they could fit me in. Consulted me about my car and we had a seat. Lyba ( my Great Dane ) and I were very comfortable and Lyba was checked on often. It is such a nice feeling to know my car is in such good hands. My car is a 2006 Element and it has always had routine Honda service in FL. Now I know it will have the same great service in my new home in the mountains.

Honda of Cleveland

Thank you for sharing your experience!

• Excellent staff, excellent service

Honda of Cleveland

Thank you for the 5-star review and your loyalty to Honda Cleveland!

Great job by the entire service staff! Friendly, helpful! I use Honda of Cleveland for my service, and because of their great service, my first stop when ready to purchase another new vehicle will be with them. Great team!

Honda of Cleveland

Thank you for the 5-star review and your loyalty to Honda Cleveland!

• Fast - Service !!!
    November 30, 2016

Always Friendly and fast. I live in Athens and have little time to waste sitting in Cleveland. Thanks again Mike - see you in 6 mon.

Honda of Cleveland

Thank you for the kind words and the your loyalty to Honda Cleveland.

Honda of Cleveland

Thank you for the kind words and the your loyalty to Honda Cleveland.