1499 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Cleveland from DealerRater.com
  • Great car buying experience.
    July 26, 2017

Probably the easiest car buying experience ever! Paul Caesar was a joy to work with. Phil Hill was also a pleasure as was Mike. Covington.

• Went to look, drove home in a new Tacoma
    July 25, 2017

We had stopped by on Saturday afternoon just to see what was on the lot. Paul Caesar contacted us and from the very beginning was very friendly and professional. He offered to let us look around on our own time (appreciated that!) and said he would just catch us in a bit to talk or answer any questions. We saw a truck we were interested in and he immediately informed us about it and offered to get some paperwork started, to see if it was doable. We were worried that we were keeping them too late, by this time, but he was very adamant that the time didnt matter (appreciated that, as saturday was the only day we could look etc). The whole process went very smooth. I feel like a "friend" when talking to all three of the guys we dealt with--Paul Caesar, Mike Covington, and Justin Chretien...and have felt that way with the follow-up visits we did. Great customer service!!!

• Service
    July 24, 2017

Very pleased with our experience with this dealership...just bought a new Tundra with our son. I highly recommend this dealership to others.... Go check them out!

• Great purchase experience
    July 24, 2017

We had a great experience with our purchase, our sales person answered all our questions, we had fun and laughs in the show room, finance was painless and handled quickly and professionally. Overall a great deal and a great birthday !!! Thanks TOC.

• It was the best
    July 23, 2017

We have now gotten our second new auto from Cleveland Stockton Coffey is the best and he told and showed me everything I needed to know about my new C-HR. I love my new car. Thank you the process was the best Mr.Coffee.and also Thank you to Justin Chretien

• Corola Service

The people and facilities are outstanding! They even washed my car, which was totally unexpected. Service was fast and done right!

• The employees of toyota of cleveland made our visit great.
    July 22, 2017

My wife and I went to toyota of cleveland to try and buy a rave4, and the salesman was super nice, and listen to what we told him we could afford, and he told us he would work with us and he surely did..JUAN CARLOS LOPEZ, was the salesman,and bent over backwards to help us. we drove home in a rave4 and we love our new car. just a wonderful experience for a change. Thank you JUAN.

• Toyota of Cleveland

Great service. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The facility was clean.

Thank you Robert for the kind words and the 5-star review!

Thank you Robert for the kind words and the 5-star review!

• had a great experience with delisia and shaq
    July 21, 2017

very polite. listened to needs and finances. both sales rep and finance rep very good. rob closed the deal with the paper work and was very quick and attentive to our needs .

• An overall pleasant experience;
    July 21, 2017

The salesman Jimmy Duong worked diligently to get us a deal we could afford and were satisfied with. The waiting time was an enjoyable experience.The sales team worked enthusiastically throughout the whole process. The amenities provided to customers made the whole process an enjoyable experience. We will surely recommend Toyota of Cleveland to anyone thinking of buying a car.