New 888-904-1109 Dealer Website
Used 888-430-5234 Email Dealer
Service 888-875-5107

1247 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Cleveland from DealerRater.com
  • Very good experience!!!
    February 23, 2017

Toyota of Cleveland

Thank you for sharing...Gregg is a great guy who enjoys taking care of this customers.

I bought a used 2013 Toyota Tacoma from this dealership and did it almost entirely over the phone using the salesman Gregg bain I have a very busy work schedule and was not able to make it to the dealership during the week I couldn't have asked for Gregg to have been any better or easier to have worked with and when I came to pick the truck up it was already cleaned up and ready to go and all the paperwork was done all I had to do was sign I was in and out way faster than I could've ever imagined!

Toyota of Cleveland

• Very accommodating... great experience.
    February 22, 2017

Toyota of Cleveland

Thank you for the kind words about Demetrius and the dealership!

Demetrius is everything you need in a Sales Consultant. He is very patient and willing to spend as much time with you as needed. He always made us feel comfortable and not pressured.

Toyota of Cleveland

Thank you for the kind words about Demetrius and the dealership!

• Exceptional service, they really do want your business
    February 21, 2017

Toyota of Cleveland

Thank you for sharing, we look forward to working with you in the future!

Received exceptional service! This dealership really does want your service, they treat you like one of their own. I will be going back to this dealership in the future.

Toyota of Cleveland

Thank you for sharing, we look forward to working with you in the future!

• Awesome
    February 18, 2017

Everyone is respectful and so friendly. I've been using this dealership for service on every Toyota I have purchased. Everyone is always so great!!

Toyota of Cleveland

Thank you for your loyalty to Toyota of Cleveland and for the 5-star review!

Toyota of Cleveland

Thank you for your loyalty to Toyota of Cleveland and for the 5-star review!

• Great!

Toyota of Cleveland

Thank you for the kind words and the recommendation!

Marina was a excellent salesperson to work with, it was great to work with someone that wasn't pushy and also understanding to what we could afford. We would recommend Toyota of Cleveland to anyone looking for a vehicle. Very nice and clean facility also.

Toyota of Cleveland

Thank you for the kind words and the recommendation!

• Outstanding organization

Toyota of Cleveland

Thank you for the 5-star review and the kind words you said about our staff and our facility! We look forward to working with you in the future.

One of the cleanest show rooms and best organized dealers I have visited. Vimal, Tyler, and Justin stayed late to close out my deal. All were very complimentary of the management and positive environment they worked within. Nice to visit a business where there were no whiners.

• No pressure
    February 15, 2017

Toyota of Cleveland

Thank you for the kind words and for sharing!

Excellent salesperson, very friendly and made us comfortable and it was like we had known him for years. Process was easy and relatively quick with complete disclosure of all information

Toyota of Cleveland

Thank you for the kind words and for sharing!

• Tacoma TRD Pro Purchase
    February 12, 2017

Toyota of Cleveland

Thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for allowing us to be a part of this exciting time for you!

Joey was great to work with. He was available when needed and was knowledgeable on the vehicle of my choice. I ask him to work with me by text while I was traveling at work to keep me informed on my purchase progress. He completely followed my direction, respected my needs and closed the deal quickly once I determined I was purchasing the truck. I'm a hard person to sell a vehicle to and I have specific expectations in terms of how I want the process to flow. Most car salespersons can't please me as the don't follow my request, Joey followed them without question. I recommend if your in the market for a Toyota that you walk in Toyota if Cleveland Tennessee and ask for Joey Abdullah. Internet sales advisor Katie Blair was also instrumental in my purchase as she kept her promise to call me if such a rare vehicle became available. Without her follow up I would have never known the truck was available.

• Pleasant days
    February 12, 2017

Toyota of Cleveland

Thank you for the kind words!

Spent two days there before deciding and never felt any pressure. Vimal and Shaq were most congenial and accommodating. They responded to our inquiries clearly..

Toyota of Cleveland

Thank you for the kind words!

• This is where to go!!!
    February 11, 2017

Toyota of Cleveland

Thank you for sharing and thank you for your loyalty to Toyota of Cleveland!

Called about sell and lease. Best group of people I have ever worked with at Toyota. On top of questions, quick to answer, very helpful about our desires for a car. They reviewed our car and explained the sell so we could know everything necessary for a lease. We were shown all the new extras, let us both drive the car up and down hills ( we live on a mountain) so we could get the feel of this car. My 11 year old car had had really good work when needed and we liked everyone we had to go to, so when it came time to get a new car, there was no where else we would have gone. Toyota of Cleveland is The Best, hands down!!! Ivey is extra incredible!!!!!! Peggy and Jim 25665

Toyota of Cleveland

Thank you for sharing and thank you for your loyalty to Toyota of Cleveland!