Toyota of Cleveland

(4.9) 1732 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1732 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Cleveland from DealerRater.com
  • Toyota of Cleveland Best Around

Toyota of Cleveland was the best during this stressful time of purchasing a vehicle. Everyone seem to go above and beyond to make the process go smoo...thly and stress-free. They were very patient with me and explain things to me. They all did what they said even after I left the finance office! I would highly recommend this dealership and staff to everyone. I will now be a Toyota of Cleveland for life !! Best car purchasing experience I have to date !!

Overall Experience

• Best dealership anywhere!

Review number 25665: My friends, family and I have bought several vehicles from Toyota of Cleveland, TN and it has always been a positive experience, ...The service department is equally as good too! I recommend them to anyone needing a vehicle. The sales man and those who helped are terrific, Jeff Horton, Justin Chretien and Tyler Ratledge.

Overall Experience

• stress free car buying experience

My husband and I were ready to trade in our 2008 Camry for a new 4Runner. We went to Toyota of Cleveland where our sales person, Juan Carlos, so very... friendly and helpful. I explained to him what we were looking for (with certain specifics) and showed us several. He did not try to pressure us into anything other than what we had requested. When we made our decision, the finance process was just as stress free. Alfred,the finance manager, was not pushy in trying to up sell certain add on's, he did explain everything in great detail. We left with our new 2018 4Runner and was VERY pleased with the trade-in for our 2008 Camry and the final price of the new vehicle. Justin, Mike, and the General Manager Monte were also involved in the stress free process. We will recommend this dealership to any one looking to have a great car buying experience.

• Went above and beyond

When I???d lost a key I can happily report that buying the key replacement coverage paid off. A new key for my new RAV4 would have been $470 but inste...ad cost ZERO. Additionally the service guy happily synced my phone again for me, showed me how to remove back seat headrests when I want and the cargo cover. Finally he took a few minutes to easily tutor me on my Navigation System. I was extremely pleased with the friendly thorough beyond the pale Service.

• Purchased a Toyota 4 Runner today,

Great staff, easy to deal with. Felt like they listened to our needs and accommodated us fully. We live a considerable distance away and will return t...o possibly purchase another vehicle this year. Clean showroom. We were offered beverages etc. anything to help our comfort level.

Overall Experience

• Excellent people oriented customer service!

They are extremely professional and focused on customer satisfaction, from the first time you call through finalizing the contract with you. No hidden... agendas, straight forward business discussions in helping you achieve your desired goals, with a Toyota vehicle that meets your personal needs. This brings a solid positive experience to the forefront and makes you remember the entire team especially when the next occasion comes up to either purchase or lease a vehicle. I would highly recommend talking to any team member before buying a competitive product or service from another dealer in Eastern Tennessee.

• buyer

Stockton was great through out the process and he made sure I got what I wanted.

• Great Experience

This is the second time we???ve bought a new car at Cleveland Toyota. We continue to deal with them because of the positive experiences, the excellent... service department and the knowledgeable sales personnel. We recommend Cleveland Toyota to all our friends.

• Great sales experience

Would recommend Gregg Bain to my family and friends for all their car needs. Very nice people to work with and not pushy. Will go back if I need ano...ther vehicle.

• Best service ever

The salesman Gregg Bain was great help he knew what he was talking about and helps anyway he can I would recommend him to anyone

Toyota of Cleveland