1340 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Cleveland from DealerRater.com
  • Great People
    April 26, 2017

Great people to buy from they went out of their way to help to help me with my purchase and trade all the way till the end

• 2012 Ford F250 4X4 Crewcab

Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your experience!

The Salesman (Paul Ceaser) was very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. He never made me or my wife feel pressured. The sales manager (Justin) was equally respectful and diligent in making the buying process as easy as possible and within the parameters that we had set for ourselves. I would recommend Toyota of Cleveland to anybody that was looking to purchase a vehicle. In fact the process was so easy that my wife went back two days later to purchase a Van for herself.

Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your experience!

• Great staff
    April 24, 2017

Everyone at Toyota of Cleveland was very helpful and friendly. The facility itself was top notch. I would recommend this dealer to anyone who needs a easy buying experience

• Great Experience!
    April 23, 2017

The prices at Toyota of Cleveland are lower than the other Toyota dealers around here. Brandon Moon was a fantastic salesman and answered all our questions. He gave us a great deal on our new 4Runner and Alfred Polk helped us out with the loan. I would recommend anyone looking at a Toyota to stop by Toyota of Cleveland.

• Great experience
    April 23, 2017

The people at Toyota of Cleveland were very friendly and helpful. They listened to what I wanted and met all of my criteria and expectations. This was my third consecutive new car purchase from this dealer and I have always had an enjoyable experience there. I never felt pressured, but instead felt that the folks there were trying to please me in every way possible.

• Purchased a new car
    April 23, 2017

Very pleased with my overall experience at Toyota of Cleveland. Sales was great. Financial explanation of charges was nice. Management was great. Audrey was amazing at helping me find what I wanted!

• Customer first
    April 22, 2017

Your staff is courteous, listens to our needs and explains everything that has been done to our SUV. We could get our vehicle serviced when it was convenient for our schedule.

• My needs were met
    April 21, 2017

Very friendly and informative about the auto's I was interested in. Vimal Roy was determined to help me find the right auto for me.

• Great experience
    April 19, 2017

Got to work with Paul Caesar in buying my Prius. He was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of our questions. They handled everything with great hospitality and let me come back the next day to pick up my car when I had to leave in the middle of the buying process because I was sick. All around great place to buy a car

• Service
    April 19, 2017

Hello,I am very pleased with the service each time I have had service every one is so helpful,,very professional and nice,thank you.