Marshal Mize Ford

(4.9) 253 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Wonderful Experience at Marshall Mize Ford

Today I traded in my 2012 Focus for a brand new one, and could not be happier with my experience at Marshall Mize. Caleb was very cheerful, and extrem...ely helpful with finding what I wanted. My overall experience was excellent, and I will definitely refer my friends to come do business here in the future!

Awesome!! Thank you so much "happycustomer" for your kind words. We know you will love your New Ford Focus and please do not hesitate to let us know i...f we can help you with anything at all. :) Congratulations on your New Car

• 2018 Ford Fusion

Jeff V. Was incredible. He helped me pick out the perfect car that I could afford. I was very pleased with how friendly he was and not the typical pu...shy car salesman.

Awesome! Thank you so much Eileen for the wonderful review. We are so happy you had a great experience with Jeff and our team. Please let us know how ...we can assist in the future. Enjoy your new car! :)

• customer

The service department went above and beyond to find the problem with my car and get it fixed asap

Awesome!! Thank you so much Judy for the wonderful review. We are happy you had a great experience with our team and look forward to serving you again... in the future.

• New car

Good experience. I have to add more words to meet the minimum character requirement.

Hahah Great Review Nate :) Thank you so much for the 5 stars. We appreciate your feedback and your business. Our team looks forward to assisting you a...gain in 2018

• 2015 F150 Platinum

Zach was very helpful in selecting the the perfect truck I was looking for. He was very courteous and did exactly what he said he would do during the... sale and preparing the truck for me to pick up. Everyone at the dealership were very attentive and made the entire buying experience less stressful. I would recommend Marshall Mize to anyone.looking for a new vehicle.

That is what it's all about!! Thank you so much Craig for the wonderful review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you ag...ain. Please let Zach or any member of our management team know if you need anything at all. Enjoy your new ride

• Kevin Weaver

It was a great experience ! We appreciate all everyone did help us!

AWESOME!! We are so happy you had a great experience with our team Mr.Weaver. We appreciate you coming to visit and we look forward to serving you and... your family for many years to come.

• Another wonderful buying experience!

We had a wonderful experience again at Marshal Mize Ford, and again with Patrick Owensby. He is a pleasure to work with. We looked at several differ...ent Edges and Explorers before going with a 2018 Ford Edge. It is a beautiful vehicle! The dealership had a good selection of models with different options and colors. Patrick worked with us in looking at, sitting in, and driving several vehicles. He answered all our questions and did not rush us at all. When it is time to get another vehicle, we will definitely be shopping at Marshal Mize Ford and asking for Patrick. Thanks again!! Linda and Gayle

Thank you so much Linda and Gayle for the wonderful review! We are very lucky to have Patrick on our team and hope he stays with us another 18 years :...) We really appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in 2018.

• Office Manager

Everything went as expected. Greg Kraft was very helpful and the work was completed in a timely manner.

Awesome! Thank you so much Bobby for the great review! We are very lucky to have Greg on our team and we all look forward to serving you in 2018. Than...k you again!

• Marshal Mize service review

We were able to get an appointment for an oil change the same day we called. Our service adviser, Zach Carter, was very efficient and did a thorough j...ob of servicing our car.

Thank you so much Bruce for the great review! We are consistently working to improve efficiency in our sales and service department. We are so happy y...ou enjoyed your experience with Zach and our team and look forward to seeing you next time.

• My F150 truck review.

Outstanding, l found truck on line and drove from Knoxville. The salesman made sure I was satisfied. Thank everyone at Marshall Mize.

Thank you so much Roscoe for the wonderful review! We appreciate you coming down from Knoxsville and allowing us to assist you with your new truck. En...joy your new toy! Have a wonderful 2018 sir.

Marshal Mize Ford