• What a great experience!

I just want to thank Rick @ John Roberts for the most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. Rick is very knowledgeable, very professional, and just an all around wonderful guy to deal with PERIOD! I have always dreaded going to dealerships and getting pressured & and pestered. Rick was just absolutely perfect and very professional. I can't say enough kinds words about the dealership and how well everyone treated me. Definitely worth the drive up! A++++ Jimmy HUNTSVILLE, Al

Jimmy, Thank you so much for your feedback! It really was a pleasure getting to know you and working with you on the purchase of the Nissan GT-R. It really is an amazing vehicle and I'm sure will bring you many years of fun and excitement, but hopefully not too many driving awards! Thank you again for being such a pleasure to work with and I look forward to helping you out again with future purchases! Thank you for your feedback as well! Sincerely, Rick Feulner Internet Sales Manager

• Great service

Excellent customer service and good price. They made my purchase an enjoyable experience

• Service department is lacking

I've bought a Tacoma and an Avalon from John Roberts. The salesman, Dalton, was great to work with. The finance guy, not so good. Not a huge deal but I was told under 3% interest when before I bought and it jumped to 3.5% when it came time to sign...not a big deal really, just feels wrong. The biggest issue is with the service department. Multiple issues over several years, I had even decided not to go back the service department until I bought the Avalon. But, it had been a few years and since I had the 24 month Toyota service agreement, I've gone back. Issues have been: They ruined a tire when trying to patch it. They replaced a blower fan under warranty and forgot to put the glove box back together. Simple enough, but they didn't reset the service required light after an oil change. Denied a warranty claim on the leather steering wheel material. I'm done with this dealership. No faith in their quality anymore, that they are competent or that they take care of their customers.

• Awesome customer service

I stopped by the dealership a few days and while I was aimlessly wandering around looking at cars, Anthony approached me and asked if I needed him. And all I can say is thank you very much for helping me out! He is a very attentive, knowledgeable, and friendly saleman. He understood exactly what I was looking for and helped me pick the car that best suited me and my personality! If anyone needs help, go talk to Anthony. He will take care of you! Thanks again!

• Salesman

Met one of the salesman the other day while visiting. His name was Anthony. Very sociable and knowledgeable individual. I will definitely be suggesting him to friends and family.

• Excellent Customer Service

Rick Feulner made the buying processes easy and pleasant. He was a pleasure to work with.

• Love my new car!

Ben was very helpful and guided us through each step of the car-buying process.

Ben was very helpful and guided us through each step of the car-buying process.

• 2nd buy from Shane Throneberry

This is a really great place to do business with!!

This is a really great place to do business with!!

• Toyota 4Runner

Great customer service, I highly recommend purchasing from them!

Great customer service, I highly recommend purchasing from them!

• All Around Great Experience

They're not big on negotiating but got a great deal none the less!

They're not big on negotiating but got a great deal none the less!