• Fantastic salesman and business manager!

Thanks Donna, tell your friends.

The salesperson and business manager were wonderful. I was able to get what I needed out of both cars traded in with no hassle from anyone. Could not have been more helpful with working with me. One vehicle I was trading in I had been told by other dealers that I had to wait for a clear title before I could trade but not at Mtn. View, they said they would handle for me. I have dealt with many dealers in the past and never had such a wonderful experience. They are the best ever and I will be more than proud to recommend them to everyone I know.

Thanks Donna, tell your friends.

• Dealer Repair

Everyone at the dealership including the Service associate (Troy) that took care of me - did an excellent job! Excellent 5 star rating

• Oil change

Everything went according to schedule. I was pleased

Everything went according to schedule. I was pleased

• A great buying experience.

PJ was great and so was Jason Rose. Both were very helpful and knowledgeable. They made for a great buying experience.

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Great service

Wonderful staff and great cars. Tim made my buying experience less stress fun and more fun.

• Pastor

Service was timely and friendly. The customer service excesses expectations.

Gregory, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Service was timely and friendly. The customer service excesses expectations.

• Great place!!

Thanks, Nikita! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Tim R. was the best sales guy. He was vey knowledgeable of the inventory, and equipment. He helped me find the truck I loved, and I drove away with it. Love my new F150 so far. You all made this an easy, and pleasant experience.

• 2015 Ford Focus Transmission Fixed.

I feared it would take a long time to fix my car and I would have to make several trips to get the transmission repaired. They did it all in 3 days and even gave me a new ford to drive while mine was being repaired.

• FLEET SERVICE MANAGER

GREAT SERVICE..............................................

We hope you continue to choose Mtn. View Ford Lincoln for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

GREAT SERVICE..............................................

• Great service

Mtn view takes great care of their customers from buying to each and every service.