Economy Honda Superstore

970 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 14, 2021

I went to have the oil changed and inquire about a small crack in windshield. I am well pleased with the speed and quality of service. Had all questions... answered and will go back when next oil change is needed.

Hi Richard Wilhoite, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you ha...ve a great day!

January 13, 2021

They did a great job and I am pleased to have taking my car to them.

Kathleen Rizer, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

• February 25, 2019

Everyone was so helpful! (4) different specialized salespeople provided assistance with my car decision. From the internet salesperson, to the internet... director of sales to the on the floor salesperson to the sales manager. They all had a particular role in making my car buying decision possible.

David Sweeney, we are so happy to read such a great review about Economy Honda! Until the next time we meet, take care!

January 13, 2021

Brought both vehicles in for service. Thought it was a good idea. Turns out it wasn't. Normally before Covid the adviser would come over and talk to you... in person and you could discuss what needed to be done and go from there. Now days it's all done on phone. Since both vehicles were there and what they were asking me I thought was my car so I approved some. Turns out when I went to pay for other vehicle it was way above an oil change and tire rotation. Yikes. the manager came over and said they would deduct that off of there since we didn't request it. Denny the Service Manager was super nice and was cordial about making it right. I always happy when taking my vehicle to Economy Honda. Next time I will only take one at a time.

Nancy A Cline, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Economy Honda Superstore! If you ever need... anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

January 11, 2021

Great as always. Dealership is top notch. The tech, Kevin went above and beyond.

Kelvin Coleman, thank you for the high star rating! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

January 8, 2021

I just love my car this is my 3rd Honda. My salesman Catrelle was very helpful.

Erica Weaver, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Economy Honda Superstore. Our team... strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

January 1, 2021

Great experience! Got the CR-V I requested. Sal Greco has been a knowledgeable salesman.

Richard Magnuson, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Economy Honda Superstore! We look forwa...rd to your next visit! Take care!

December 31, 2020

Richie is an EXCELLENT service agent. He does an awesome job and takes care of his customers. Thank you Richie for being someone my family and I can... trust to keep us safe in our vehicles.

Hi Bethany Grant, thank you so much for your positive comments about Economy Honda Superstore! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitat...e to reach out!

December 31, 2020

Took a little longer thank I would have liked but it was during the holidays and very understandable.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

December 25, 2020

Came in for an oil change. Staff was polite. Facility is clean. Did have a long wait time

Lena Ballew Lewis, thank you for the high star rating! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!