Economy Honda Superstore

(4.7) 524 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Service Fantastic

My service with Economy Honda was super. I called early that morning and Chris Holley said to bring my car in when I got off work. Upon arriving Chris... met me at my car and asked what I needed. We went over everything and my car was off to have oil change, tires rotated, and a few other items. I bought my car last year and wanted to talk to Kyle Cheatam to see if maybe a trade was in store for me. He checked on everything and came back with a quote which was reasonable but really didn't fit my budget. I will keep my Honda Accord for a little while longer. My oil change was complete in just 45 minutes with a car wash. Eddie checked me out and was very courteous and asked if there was anything else he could do for me. I will continue to bring my car to Economy Honda for service because they are top notch. Thanks to everyone at Economy Honda.

• Harold Mitchell New Car Owner

I was happy with the very goods customer service we received

Harold Mitchell, thank you so much for your high rating!

• Best service and awesome customer service!

Since I have bought my Honda they have been amazing. They have called to check on me to make sure I was happy with the car. If I call and ask question...s my rep Eric Azua has been very helpful and even made my appointment for me to get my CRV serviced.

Tiffany, we are so pleased to hear that you have had a wonderful experience with Eric and the rest of our team! We look forward to seeing you again in... the future! Take care!

• Checked in to have battery checked.

Exceptional service!! Mr. Ritchie Lopez provided truly exceptional service as on previous service visits. He truly operated as though he were taking ...care of his own car!

Mary Lambert, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Economy Honda! We are so glad Mr. Lopez could provide you with excellent service. Come back ...and see us again soon!

• Car service

I made an appt to have my car serviced. Permanent recall fix, oil change and tire rotation. I arrived right on time and was greeted that a tech would ...be with us shortly. Jenna was our tech and she was very friendly and took our information and said it would be about 90 minutes for the service. My husband and I waited in the lobby which was very clean not to crowded since it was below freezing outside. Right at 1 hour Jenna came and got us and said we were ready to go. She pulled the car in the service lane and we were on our way. I have been to other dealerships but I will recommend Economy Honda to any one. They are the best.

Hi Nancy Cline, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Economy Honda. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you ever need... anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

• Good service as always!

Service was prompt and I appreciate that i was told that some repairs I thought were needed were not actually needed at this time.

Jim Barrett, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you again for the great review!

• Great job!

Thanks, Tyler! You made my visit there timely and easy.

Rusty Munger, thank you so much for the positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Excellent

Best car buying experience I've had. They were direct and helpful. No back and forth games.

Isaygo, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. If you have any further questions, please give us a call.... We're always happy to help!

• Great place to buy a Honda

Royce Hernandez did a great job and we were very pleased.

Hi Sportsfan, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Economy Honda. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We look forward to... your next visit! Take care!

• Axle repair

Very good service. Service rep was knowledgeable of the problem and told me the time needed to repair. Also found another issue that needed to be take...n care of.

Robert Horn, thank you so much for the positive review! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Economy Honda Superstore