1236 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Economy Honda Superstore from DealerRater.com
  • Service Fantastic

My service with Economy Honda was super. I called early that morning and Chris Holley said to bring my car in when I got off work. Upon arriving Chris met me at my car and asked what I needed. We went over everything and my car was off to have oil change, tires rotated, and a few other items. I bought my car last year and wanted to talk to Kyle Cheatam to see if maybe a trade was in store for me. He checked on everything and came back with a quote which was reasonable but really didn't fit my budget. I will keep my Honda Accord for a little while longer. My oil change was complete in just 45 minutes with a car wash. Eddie checked me out and was very courteous and asked if there was anything else he could do for me. I will continue to bring my car to Economy Honda for service because they are top notch. Thanks to everyone at Economy Honda.

• Excellent

Battery was dead on my Honda Accord 2016, so I couldn't start the car. The dealership sent road assistance to jump start the car, I took it to the dealership to change the battery.

• Oil change & tire rotation

Always a great experience at Honda .. this is why I?ll buy another Honda , because of the Top rate customer service

• Barbara Powers

Juston Penny...an outstanding young man...saw that my auto was repaired in less than the required time...courteous...thoughtful...great rep for your facility.....

Hi Barbara, thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our team and will be sure to pass on your kind words to Juston! Have a great day!

• Service at Economy Honda in Chattanooga TN

Always a good experience, super friendly staff and quality work.

April Manning, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Always a good experience, super friendly staff and quality work.

• Economy Honda Chattanooga

Great experience overall with salesperson Eric McKenzie! We love our new CRV!

Great experience overall with salesperson Eric McKenzie! We love our new CRV!

Harry Au, thank you so much for the positive review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with our team and will be sure to pass on your kind words to Eric. Have a great day!

• Honda Pilot tires

Perfect in all respects Service was on time and the representatives knew me by name

Thank you, Carol, for your great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our team. Have a great day!

• Honda Pilot finally fixed!

Honda called and after the 6th visit seems to have finally fixed the popping noise in the front of the car.

Hi Emily Burris, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Economy Honda. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We hope to see you soon!

• Great

Check up on our car. Very quick service and everyone I came into contact with was very professional.

Wanda Scates, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Economy Honda! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

• Awesome Experience
    November 30, 2017

Bought 2017 Pilot and were totally pleased with the level of service from both Darrell, in sales, and Alex, the finance manager. Took really great care of us!