Fairway Ford

(888) 468-6012 (888) 468-6012

4.5

1.0

Another bad service visit

I really dont think they try to fix your car. They always say they cant find the problem - its not doing it now - come back later. You owe us money for looking at it. Then you go find the car on the packed muddy field they park it in and it its doing exactly what you took it in for. This has happened 3 times. Im going to another dealer that wants to help.

Dealer response

Bob, thank you for sharing your feedback. We can assure you that it was truly not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you during this process. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us at (423) 578-3600 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

F-150

Doug and the fairway Ford staff was beyond helpful. I got a great deal and the transaction was very smooth.

Dealer response

We are happy we could make your experience a positive one, Joseph! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Used car purchase

Very positive experience, very helpful in selection and wrapping up the financing with my bank.

Dealer response

James, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Mike!

Service and repairs were done in timely manner. Very pleased with quality of work and price.

Dealer response

Hi, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

My Ford F-150

I was very pleased with everything it was smooth all the way through I will send you guys some customer?s for sure (I only have one little problem I cannot get my Ford pass app to do right I can?t get the start to come up when I open it just says find vehicle .

Dealer response

Hi Mike, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! At Fairway Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

My new F-150 was leaking at 3rd brake light

The repair seems to be holding. I've left the truck out of the garage to see if repair holds. The repair was covered under warranty, as I've only had it 3 months, and they gave me a free rental to drive.

Dealer response

Hello Greg, thank you for taking the time out of your day to tell us about your experience. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

1.0

2013 f150

Went to this place in November to get my truck serviced for a recall lead frame talked to ninna the so called service adviser to make appointment couldnt get me in till december imagine that said they would give me a loaner vehicle on that day sounded great until i show up and ninna says she dont have one sorry way to do someone not much of a service adviser doesnt do her job very well talked to the manager to see if he would make things right said he would see what he could do never heard back from him doesnt do his job very well either apparently not a very good manger at all and he asked twice if i bought my vehicle there like that should have anything to do with gettin a recall done they put my life in danger by not gettin this fixed asap and my truck at risk of more damage dont appreaciate being treated that way this place dont treat their customers very well at all gives ford a bad name and reputation dealing with people like that

Dealer response

Jody, we regret that you weren't satisfied with your experience. We hope you will give us another chance. Please call us at (423) 578-3600 so we can work towards a solution. Thank you and have a great day.

Very Pleased

Knowledgeable, courteous, friendly staff. I also appreciated the dealership's efforts to comply with COVID-19 guidelines, e.g., facemasks, safe distancing.

Dealer response

We are happy we could make your experience a positive one! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

Great Service!

Walked in for ?the works? service with no appointment. They got me right in and out. Fast service.

Dealer response

We are happy we could make your experience a positive one! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Best place in East Tennessee to buy a Truck!!

Best place to buy a new Ford Truck! They treated me great and even stayed past closing time to get me out the door in my new Suoer Duty F250

Dealer response

Hello, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Thank you for choosing Fairway Ford, and we hope to see you again soon!