674 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Airport Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Everything went very smoothly! Great customer service! Love
    May 18, 2017

Airport Honda

Thank you for taking the time to review John, JB and our dealership. We appreciate your business. Glad you are enjoying your new HR-V.

Great customer service! Smooth transaction! Love my new HRV! Wouldn't shop anywhere else! JB was great! John in Finance was awesome as well!! Thank you so much! We will see you again!

• Beyond Excellent Customer Service
    May 3, 2017

Airport Honda

Have bought 2 vehicles from this dealership in the last 10 years. Both times, the service provided was outstanding. Their salesman, Kevin Coffman, could not have been more helpful or knowledgeable. He spent over 3 hours making sure we knew everything about the vehicle we were interested in. He told us his sales are primarily from customer referrals and I can certainly understand why. I hope to have the car I purchased for many years, but the next time I am in the market for a vehicle, I won't even waste my time going anywhere else.

Airport Honda

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Kevin. We appreciate your continued business and are sure that Kevin appreciates your kind words.

• Good experience
    May 2, 2017

Airport Honda

Overall it was a good experience. Jon Moulton was attentive and professional. The only negative was the length of time, nearly four hours, from arrival to leaving with my vehicle. That said, I would recommend Jon and Airport Honda and will likely shop there in the future.

Airport Honda

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Jon and our dealership on Dealerrater. We appreciate your comments as we are always working towards improving our processes. We hope that you enjoy your new vehicle.

• Thrilled to own a new Honda Fit!
    April 29, 2017

Airport Honda

Thank you Ashley for taking the time to review your experience. We appreciate your business and are confident that you will enjoy your new Fit.

I had a great experience with JB at Airport Honda. I highly recommend stopping by and test driving a new Honda. The new Civics and HRVs are great but the Honda Fit was the best fit for me. A great deal and affordable financing. Very friendly staff, helpful and welcoming. Thanks again for a wonderful experience.

• Friendly and cooperative
    April 28, 2017

Airport Honda

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Dealerrater. We appreciate your review as well as your business.

The dealer was very detailed with me and helped me through a relatively new process. They were very friendly and made sure I understood everything about the car I was purchasing

• Outstanding
    April 22, 2017

Airport Honda

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to assist you in your purchase. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about Kevin Coffman!

Kevin Coffman was the sales representative we where referred to at Honda. He knows his cars. Never have we been treated so well by any dealership so happy about the new car Thank you will be coming back

• Sales
    April 21, 2017

Very courteous folks made me feel welcome Met my needs were met Was a good feeling when I left dealership Was very knowledgeable about product

Airport Honda

Glad to hear that you had a good experience. Please let us know if we can assist you in anyway.

Airport Honda

• best all around service and sales group
    April 19, 2017

Airport Honda

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership and JB. We appreciate your business and your comments

Airport Honda gives great service, and value. It is a pleasant experience purchasing a car. The sales people including JB make a great effort to find what you want at a price you are willing to pay. No high pressure sales techniques, but reasonable and willing to work with you in the price range you are looking for. The quality of their merchandise is well know, facilities are pleasant and service center is excellent.

• Exceptional Service
    April 14, 2017

Airport Honda

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in your car purchase.

I located the auto I wanted on line and contacted the dealership. The car was ready for me to look out when I got there. The salesmen was very friendly and helpful. He went through all the options on the auto. The person the finance department were very friendly with speedy processing.

• excellent treatment
    April 11, 2017

Airport Honda

Glad you had a great experience. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experience.

I was treated with respect and promptness . I purchased a used vehicle that was at another dealer in the twin city group. the vehicle was brought to the dealership and the buying process was professional in every way . a very good experience .