Average based on 640 reviews
  • No pressure strait talk deals at Lenoir City Ford

Contacted Sonny because I had purchased a car from him in the past from a different dealership. I like working with Sonny because he is a strait shooter and makes it very easy to come to terms on the right car at the right price. My experience with Sonny and Lenoir city ford was excellent and I will recommend them to anyone. The dealership is doing some renovations on the main showroom so we closed on the new can in a temporary trailer set up on the lot. I'm sure the new facilities will be great.

• You can TRUST Lenoir City Ford!

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your positive review!

I have had a hard time finding someone I trust to do what needs done on my car and not extras. I believe Michael tells the truth and does not charge me for things that aren't needed. I short, I trust him! That means a lot to me!

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your positive review!

• Vehicle serviced

Service was good and all issues were addressed. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Service was good and all issues were addressed. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Excellent service, clean facility, helpful people

I brought in my new car because I had health report that said I had a brake problem with my car that needed immediate attention. Upon a review by your maintenance personnel, nothing wrong was found. I went home and requested another health report. The same item came up that I had a brake problem that needed immediate correction. So, I brought back in, but this time I also brought in my cell phone. Again, a through check everything was OK. The maintenance person asked to come and help him. He asked me to sign into ford.com to obtain another vehicle health report, I logged in and reviewed the report. The here were no problems. The maintenance person asked if I may have had my foot on the brake when I requested the report. I could not remember if I did or didn't. I went home and asked for another report, I insured that I did not have my foot on the brake, I then looked at the dash to see if any other lights were on, the emergency brake was. I released it and ran the report. All was OK. The maintenance person explained the problem, which was me. I was glad to hear there was no problem and that I need to go to a few training courses at the dealership. The staff was very helpful as well as very knowledge.

Hi, William! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget so we hope to see you here again! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Great service

I was highly satisfied with my service experience. My work was completed when it was promised.

• Great service

We are happy you found us so helpful! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

I couldn't ask for better service. They went above and beyond the tec Scott and the service advisor Greg Johnson took great care of my vehicle thanks

• RECENT REPAIRS

YOU ARE TOO FAR AWAY SO I DON'T GO VERY OFTEN, ONLY IF THERE IS A RECALL ETC.

YOU ARE TOO FAR AWAY SO I DON'T GO VERY OFTEN, ONLY IF THERE IS A RECALL ETC.

• Great service

Thank you, Donna, for the glowing review! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

My experience at Lenoir City Ford was awesome. You were able to come to a comfortable sell/trade in price - which worked out well. The staff is very friendly and approachable. Great job!

• Service compliment

I had a problem with my car and so I was directed to the service department. I don't know much about cars so I was hoping I would talk to someone who was patient. I got Brittany as my service person and she was great! She helped me figure out what was wrong with my car and even helped get me a discount. I just wanted to brag about how awesome she was and how great their customer service was as a whole.

Hi, Miranda, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Great customer service

I purchased an F250 and it was a very smooth transaction. Frank was excellent and took care of everything I needed. I have worked with other dealerships in the area and was not happy with how they did business but at Lenoir City Ford, they get it done without hassle or deceptive negotiations. This was the best buying experience I have ever had!