3.8
77 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Morristown Ford, Inc. from DealerRater.com
  • Daughter LOVES her new 2016 Ford Focus

Dinah Bowman is A+, Sam also. I just love Morristown Ford. I and my family have bought multiple cars here and Dinah, Issa, Sam and additionally the finance guys and service department are always great. While we purchased our daughters new car 2016 Ford Focus today (which they had everything ready pretty much when we arrived) service took my F150 in and completed my servicing at same time. These guys are great, still wonderful, just as much, if not better than the first time we purchased, over 2 1/2 years or so ago. I encourage you to call Dinah Bowman she's top notch and always responsive and there when needed. PS My daughter LOVES the 2016 FORD FOCUS!! ¿¿¿

• Great service !

I recently purchased a vehicle from them , very good customer service. As I was out of state they really made the whole process very streamlined and easy as possible . Would buy from them again

• Morristown Ford

Excellent service with a friendly staff. Had no problems with anything.

Excellent service with a friendly staff. Had no problems with anything.

• Always feel at home here

Mark, in Service Department at Morristown Ford, always goes above and beyond. He treats me like a friend, like a family member. The service is top-notch, prompt, and reasonably priced. I have been a happy customer for years, and that will continue.

• Ford Mustang new wheels and tires

I drove from Chattanooga because of the confidence I have in the superior work and great customer service.

• Morristown Ford

Unparalleled sales/service. Morristown Ford will always have my business.

Unparalleled sales/service. Morristown Ford will always have my business.

• Bought a new escape!
    February 7, 2017

The experience at Morristown Ford was amazing. I was greeted by Dinah who was exceptional throughout the entire process. It made everything easier and more comfortable for me buying from another woman. She took her time and explained the differences between the different packages until I found the one that was right for me. The financing and paperwork was easy and quick. I'm very appreciative of the help I was provided while at the store!

• A great overall experience!
    January 16, 2017

I came in with few expectations and I was very surprised! I was financed with a great interest rate and drove away in the vehicle I wanted...i have damaged credit and any time I've bought a car the dealership has always told me what I can get, this was the first time I got to choose.

• Poor response

I've requested photos and additional information on this vehicle and I never received a response.

• Great service