Rusty Wallace Toyota

(5.0) 20 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Good car buying experience!
    December 11, 2015

Very good people to deal with. I would recommend Rusty Wallace Toyota to anyone looking for a good deal on a new car. This was a great car buying expe...rience, great deal, good trade in allowance, friendly people, unlike the dealer that we had went to earlier that day. Save time and money, go there first. Shawn was a very good salesman.

• Highly Recommended
    December 2, 2017

We leased a Scion in 2016 from RW Toyota. Nick (Sales Manager) and Grover Cheek , or sales person were awesome. I highly recommend them. Pauline G...ilbert Dandridge TN

• Great dealership
    October 6, 2017

I have never been happier with a dealership when buying a vehicle. They have the most amazing manager Kevin that work with me. He when above and bey...ond to get me in my SUV. He has a great personality and just awesome to work with. Thank you so much Kevin for all u did for me!!!

• New car
    September 18, 2017

The service at Rusty Wallace was fabulous! It was extremely quick and easy! Made the experience extremely easy and comfortable!! Thanks again Leia!!

• Great Experience
    September 7, 2017

Salesperson really took time to understand my needs. Was able to get me in a great certified pre-owned. Gave me great price on my trade. Will definetl...y for future business and recommend to others.

• Apparently they weren't interested in my business
    February 3, 2015

I had a disappointing experience trying to buy a car here. I did not feel respected or valued as a customer here. I was shopping for a car for myself,... and my dad was with me for advice. I told my salesman very clearly that I was the one buying the car, not my dad, so I was the one with whom he needed to discuss the price. However, when the salesman came back with the deal sheet, he did not come to me, the person buying the car and waiting at his desk. No, he walked straight past me to go outside where my dad was walking around (giving me privacy to discuss the deal) to show him the deal sheet. I sat at the salesman's desk, amazed that he was going over the numbers without me, the buyer, present. Five to ten minutes later, I left the desk to walk outside to get them, and the salesman's response was something to the effect of, "Oh, yes, let's go inside, this will be easier there." I am certain that I expressed very clearly that while my dad was there to help, I was the one to whom he needed to speak. I am a college graduate and am employed at a reputable place, and while I cannot speak of the salesman's intent in treating me this way, I can only say that I felt disrespected, and furthermore, I felt that he was being sexist and ageist by choosing to speak to an older man instead of me, a young woman. We ended up being a couple thousand apart, and I didn't take the deal, but I would have been more inclined to work with them, if I had not felt uncomfortable with the salesman. Already, because of how I was treated, they had lost my business regardless of the deal, and instead of looking at Toyotas less than 5 minutes from my house, I drove an hour and a half to another Toyota dealer so that I could avoid this place. I never received a follow-up phone call from the salesman, and my complaint to the sales manager about the lack of follow-up and professionalism yielded an unconcerned apology that clearly expressed that he really didn't need my business.

• Satisfied Customer
    January 13, 2015

Buying used cars has left a bad taste in my mouth. I have had salesmen trick, deceive, hoodwink and tell me anything I want to hear just get my money ...and get me on down the road with an inferior car for what I paid for. So, naturally I approach dealerships with extreme caution. People want a dealership that they can TRUST and will give them a fair deal according to the NADA for their money to get a good, dependable car. For the first time I think I found it at Rusty Wallace Toyota. Now to be honest we came in inquiring about an online ad for a Highlander. The price advertised (lower) and what they said they wanted (higher) were 2 different prices. I thought "here we go again". After a brief discussion they gave me more for my trade making the deal right. There were issues with the cosmetics of which they assured me it would all be fixed to my satisfaction. They put a new bumper and fixed several minor dings, repainted and clear coated the whole thing. It looked like a new car. It was missing floor matts to which they promised to provide new ones. Upon presentation they even filled up the tank with gas... I mean who does that anymore? Everyone was nice to deal with, professional and KEPT THEIR PROMISES! I want to personally thank Heath Tatum (Pre Own Manager), Shawn Griffths online salesman and Jesse Starr (finance manager) for helping us get into our vehicle. I would recommend this dealership hands down! Ryan and Jawonna Guilbeau, Morristown.

Mr. and Mrs. Guilbeau My name is Lillie VonCannon, and I am the Internet Manager at Rusty Wallace Toyota. Thank you so much for the positive feedback..., and also for letting us show you that we Truly are different and strive for 110% customer satisfaction. Enjoy your Highlander! If there is Anything we can do for you in the future please let us know. Thanks Again! Lillie VonCannon

• As Advertised!
    September 13, 2014

I called about a Venza, Shawn told me they had one. Drove up and and the one they had was top of the line, figured would be out of my price range. Tim... told me to drive it and they do the best they could since I came in. After driving and really liking the one they had. They made things too easy! Wow Shawn delivered it to my house so my parents didn't have to get out, 93&94 my mom said it was to nice to be one of their cars.! Guys you do what you say thanks again for one great buying experience! We are thrilled with our new Venza! We have told everyone including family to come to you for their auto needs, thanks sincerely, James Walker

• 2003 Corolla Matrix Purchase
    August 29, 2014

We were looking for a quality used vehicle for our teenage daughter to have for her first car...something not terribly expensive but safe, reliable an...d preferably with decent gas mileage...something that would last her until she graduated college. I contacted Jason via email after seeing the Matrix online. He was not pushy, yet knowledgable. He made sure to have to vehicle checked out for us completely and was so easy with which to work, both as a salesperson and through the buying process, which was the least painful one I have ever been thru when purchasing a vehicle. I would recommend Jason at Rusty Wallace Toyota in Morristown highly.

Hey Kristi! My name is Lillie VonCannon, and I am the Internet Manager at Rusty Wallace Toyota. Thank you so much for the kind words. If there is anyt...hing we can do for you in the future please let us know.

• poor customer service
    August 22, 2014

Just bought a 2014 toyota sienna on August 5, 2014. Tire got busted on August 21,2014. I called the person that soled us the van and to my surprise he... said that tire is not included with the van. When we bought that van we bought that van as a whole with tires on it. I even have to purchased an extended warranty from them thinking it will help us on situation like this. I am supposed to start my monthly payment on 9/19/2014 but here it is I need to buy a new tire already. What the heck!! Not so happy customer here......

Dear Liberty- My name is Lillie VonCannon, and I am the internet manager here at Rusty Wallace Toyota. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience of... your tire being ruptured so soon after the purchase of your new vehicle. We know that such an incident can quickly nullify the joy of having a new vehicle. It is most assuredly our top priority for each customer to have a great experience when they are purchasing a new vehicle. However, we hope you will understand that for legal and insurance reasons we are simply unable to cover items completely out of our control like a ruptured tire. I hope you will continue to visit us for service on your new vehicle and allow us to continue to give you top of the line attention.

Rusty Wallace Toyota