Rusty Wallace Toyota

32 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• December 11, 2015

Very good people to deal with. I would recommend Rusty Wallace Toyota to anyone looking for a good deal on a new car. This was a great car buying experience,... great deal, good trade in allowance, friendly people, unlike the dealer that we had went to earlier that day. Save time and money, go there first. Shawn was a very good salesman.

September 17, 2018

Went to have an oil change. A hour and a half later my 4runner was done. Pulled out of the lot and the steering wheel was vibrating so bad I couldn't... hold onto it. Went back and was told I needed a new tire. I didn't need one when I got there.

September 7, 2018

JD Kyle was very nice, courteous, and helpful with buying my used D Kyle was very nice, courteous, and helpful with buying my used vehicle that i came... back and bought a brand new 4 runner with his assistance two months later. I would refer other customers to him. reviews from Erica Maggard, Maggard2016@gmail.com (zip code: 37708) on 09/05/2018vehicle that i came back and bought a brand new 4 runner with his assistance two months later. I would refer other customers to him. reviews from Erica Maggard, Maggard2016@gmail.com (zip code: 37708) on 09/05/2018

August 25, 2018

“This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Mr. Kyle is personable, conscientious, and knowledgeable. He pays attention to details,... and makes it his goal to provide great customer service. Everything was done in a timely manner. I wish everything in life could be as easy as he made it. Thanks to him for an excellent job!”

August 23, 2018

JD Kyle made the buying process so easy for me. He was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I. I could not have a better experience. Everything... was explained and the service was excellent

July 19, 2018

JD Kyle was awesome in helping us find our new 4-runner! We shopped for a used one for over two months and we didn't have any luck finding a used... one for the best price so we bought a new one at a competitive price! But through over two months of looking JD Kyle was very patient and stayed in touch with us ! We also have children and couldn't come to the dealership but that wasn't a problem JD Kyle ask if he could stop by our home and we negotiated what we was looking for on our front porch! I know of no car salesman that cares about his customers as much as this guy does! Ask for JD Kyle you won't be disappointed.

June 16, 2018

JD Kyle was honest, kind and extremely helpful in our car search. He made sure the car we purchased was in perfect condition and ready to go.

May 19, 2018

MR Grover Cheek could not have been more knowledgeable, honest, and attentive to my car buying needs. There was no pressure just help. I would recommend... this salesman to any one wanting to purchase a car.

April 30, 2018

JD Kyle was very helpful in helping with my purchase. I would recommend him to friends and family. The dealership worked with me on sales price and financing.

April 20, 2018

Very pleased with my salesman JD Kyle and the service during my visit. Great people to deal with and will most definitely be back. ........